Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

915 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  19:34:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brookehamiltonx

And yeah 'Chrissy' I really like snows.. still wondering wether to get a snow or an original type. Not really sure where to actually get my snake from though. Got Cleo from a small pet shop called Neon Gecko. They were really helpful and had alot of corns, but none that I actually liked in particular. There was only one that I liked and it was bright orange. Don't really know what types of morphs are out there. So its just a matter of trying to research to make sure I get the specific one I like. They're all stunning, to be honest I wouldn't care what it looked like...Loving the ghosts & snows though xx

have a hunt about for different shops in your area, if do what imfastcars says and post in the classified section thats a great starting point
here is a great morph guide you can have a gander at http://iansvivarium.com/cornmorphs.php

edit - loving you new sig btw!

0.1.0 Snow Corn Snake - Tof
1.0.0 Stripe Cali King - Su'tey
1.0.0 Staffordshire Bull Terrier x Rottweiler - Twix

Edited by - n/a on 10/01/2010 19:34:50
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

352 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  20:06:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love how they say snakes are addicting. I've got a hubby that tells me I can only have one, so there goes my addiction. If and when we ever move to the states I'm heading straight for the snake counter to buy another corn.
quote:

Hi everybody My name is Brooke I live in Glasgow. Got a 6 month old Royal Female named Cleo and allready addicted to snakes lol Thinking about getting a corn in the near future so basically just joined to get to know the snake better and learn more about them. Any information about corn snakes or where to source one locally in Glasgow area would be great. Brooke x

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  20:14:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yay another weegie, welcome

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2010 :  04:05:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

......Got Cleo from a small pet shop called Neon Gecko. They were really helpful and had alot of corns, but none that I actually liked in particular. There was only one that I liked and it was bright orange. Don't really know what types of morphs are out there. So its just a matter of trying to research to make sure I get the specific one I like. They're all stunning, to be honest I wouldn't care what it looked like...Loving the ghosts & snows though xx

To be honest I dont care about the morphs, I just go by what I like . I know that you can become so set on a morph you like that you become 'tunnel visioned' and will only set out to get that morph, ignoring some other that are stunning looking cos they are not the morph they want. Guess you need to do that if you are ordering online, but if you are getting from a petshop or breeder go with an open mind!!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2010 :  11:41:57  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hi danny, thanks - not really checked out the site fully .. so I'll have a look at the care sheet the now :) & thanks about cleo lol is there any photos of your snake on the site?x

Not at the minute im afraid, i need to find my camera, Tried using my phone but failed misserably

Hopefully i will have some up soon.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2010 :  11:45:45  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog
[br
To be honest I dont care about the morphs, I just go by what I like . I know that you can become so set on a morph you like that you become 'tunnel visioned' and will only set out to get that morph, ignoring some other that are stunning looking cos they are not the morph they want. Guess you need to do that if you are ordering online, but if you are getting from a petshop or breeder go with an open mind!!

xxx

I really wanted a candycane when i was looking for my snake, but i went with an open mind and got my Casper. Now im just waiting for an email and i'll have 2 snakes

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

lmfastcars
Hatchling

United Kingdom
360 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2010 :  12:06:22  Show Profile  Click to see lmfastcars's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by lmfastcars

hey, fantastic royal you have there, really strong looking snake. good luck on your corn hunt. you could put a wanted post in the 'classfied' section of this site to see if any one knows any breeders in your area

hi, thanks alot & I think i will put a post on that section the now..by the way? Is that a rainbow boa you have on your sig - if so its stunning xx

its a tarahumara mountain boa crossed with a columbian. hes a nippy little fella though. thanks x

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

16 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2010 :  13:10:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

hey, fantastic royal you have there, really strong looking snake. good luck on your corn hunt. you could put a wanted post in the 'classfied' section of this site to see if any one knows any breeders in your area

hi, thanks alot & I think i will put a post on that section the now..by the way? Is that a rainbow boa you have on your sig - if so its stunning xx

its a tarahumara mountain boa crossed with a columbian. hes a nippy little fella though. thanks x

lol he's huge :o x

proud owner of a 6 month old RP called cleo. xx

Hoping to widely extend my reptile collection over the coming months.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000