Introducing another Kellogs!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

15 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  00:13:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi.. My name is Lizzie and im new to the site today! Iv posted in the photo section introducing my beautiful corn snake "Kellogs" as I didnt see this topic! sorry!

Please take a look at the few images of her.. Im very proud :) We've had her nearly a year now. Adopted her off a friend who was moving to uni.. She has been particularly lively over xmas which I think is because we've been home a lot.. She really likes coming out of her tank!

Wishing you all a happy new year!!! XXX :D

n/a
deleted

118 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  00:26:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi from another newbie.

Kellogs looks fab, can't wait to see how our Eric turns out when he's an adult. :)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

213 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  00:50:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome :)

Saw your fab pics on the other thread. Kellogs is a lovely looking corn and is clearly in great condition :). I hope Cinco looks as good as her when he's all grown up!

xx

0.0.1 Normal Corn (Cinco), 0.1.0 Ghost Motley (Sadie), 1.0.0 Amel Corn (Snuggles), 0.0.1 Classic Corn (The Stig), 1.0.0 Pastel Royal Python (Ba'al), 1.0.0 Pinstripe Royal Python (Paladin), 4.0.0 Cats, 1.0.0 Other Half, 0.3.0 Drains on My Resources (or Daughters)

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  06:43:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Lizzie! Welcome to the forum! You will find that this is a great place with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also gets lots of fun and friendship as a bonus . As you may have noticed we have a few Kellogs on the forum - fantastic name (not that I am biased or anything !!)

You are so lucky to have adopted Kellogs, although I do feel sorry for your friend having to give her away. I am sure your friend is very glad that she has found such a good home.

I know you have had Kellogs for quite a long time but am sure you may still have questions. No question asked on this forum is a silly question .....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! Use the search option in top right corner to get information and if you cant find the answer there then ask!! Unfortunately pet shops often give 'questionable' advice , so please check out on here anything you are told just to make sure that what they have said is right.

You have already complied with the unwritten forum rule- pics as soon as possible! Well done!!

I always give 'Newbies' a warning, that keeping corns is very addictive.... and that most of us start out with one and the lucky ones move on from there while others who are not so lucky try to contain their jealousy!! I cant believe you have managed to avoid this addiction, for now!! This site is dangerous though ...you will fall even more in love with corns and soon want more!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

480 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  09:52:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome from another newbie.

1.0.0 Amel, Steve

WISH LIST: blue tongue skink.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

20 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  10:27:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

15 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  21:23:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much for the welcomes!!!! We are so happy to be accepted :D Kellog iv kinda responded to your reply in my pic topic !

Thanks again..... Lizzie and Kellogs XxX
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  21:27:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey and welcome

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  21:28:39  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya and welcome

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

915 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  21:48:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey and welcome to the forum Lizzie

0.1.0 Snow Corn Snake - Tof
1.0.0 Stripe Cali King - Su'tey
1.0.0 Staffordshire Bull Terrier x Rottweiler - Twix
Go to Top of Page

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  22:40:22  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums

5.2.0 Cornsnakes: Lucien (Amel), Zero Kiryu (Blizzard), Aura (Butter Stripe), Montana (Normal), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender), Orlando (Anery)
2.0.0 Royals: Q & Little One
Twitter: @BlutAura
DeviantART: BlutAura
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  23:38:31  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums Lizzie

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2010 :  08:42:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey and welcome

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

44 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2010 :  10:18:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey lizzie, another newbie, this forum is really helpful with loads of nice people to talk to and offer advise. Its very addictive to. My camera is broken so still waiting to upload some of my pics xxxx

Gorgeous snake by the way !!!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000