Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2010 :  21:19:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As some of you may know, I've been experiencing problems with heating

The snow's done one good thing. I don't have to go into school till monday, () I've been out in it, had fun in it, it can go away now. I raised some dosh so I'm gonna sort this heating out once and for all but I cannot get into town! No trains, buses and our roads haven't been gritted!

Had to get this off my chest, being housebound isn't fun

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2010 :  22:17:36  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I understand your frustration completely. Everything seems to stop because of the snow. My thermometers have finally arrived this morning so they have been set up and thankfully everything seems fine. I wont rest completely tho until my thermostat turns up - when it finally does - but more snow is forcast. Hope you get your problems sorted out soon hillzi and you can go back to enjoying the snow.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2010 :  05:00:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My fear is a powercut...not cos I am worried about me and the kids, but cos I am worried about Kellog and Silvesta!!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2010 :  08:50:44  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I was thinking the same thing kellog. Hot water bottle at the ready. Gas cookers are a blessing in a power cut. At least I can still boil water.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2010 :  15:42:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I got a new heatmat today! hovering at around 28-27* in Blaze's viv atm.

Also he got a small mandarin plastic plant for £3.50 and Blitz got an x-large cave for £13, better than his cheerios box.

God bless 4x4's
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000