matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2010 :  13:53:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lr2188uk

Its wrong that its staged

If it wasnt staged it would take years to film it.

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2010 :  13:55:39  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Hume

And if I am completely honest if someone put a pig in front of me and said I had to kill it if I wanted the sandwhich then I would probably had a bowl of corn flakes.

lmfao that's SO true of SO many people i'm sure!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

dazb
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1278 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2010 :  14:36:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If he ate and used it for educational purposes then I dont see a problem. We just feel a little more upset cos we are snake lovers.

Back to the fish...(Ive been watching deadliest catch:lobstermen and trawler men...) Is it humane to leave them to die flapping about on the deck or as in crabs and lobsters chucked in to a vat of boiling water alive? That is all on tv...

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2010 :  17:03:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been watching bits of that Daz, I didn't think they killed them on ship! but only watched a few minutes.

yes he found a rattler under a rock, and mashed it's head of with a stick, and ate snake meat 'skin and bones'. Also he took the rattle for a present for his boy.

But if I was starving in the wild, I would eat whatever I could.
Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2010 :  17:13:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If he ate it then I dont see a problem with it. If he didnt eat that animal he would just eat some other animal.

Go to Top of Page

dazb
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1278 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2010 :  17:19:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

I've been watching bits of that Daz, I didn't think they killed them on ship! but only watched a few minutes.

They done kill the lobsters or crabs just the fish...

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  01:24:03  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
people like Ray Mears and David Attenborough are 'boring' to some people because they're the real deal and don't need to sensationalise everything.

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  01:31:55  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

Does this guy eats snakes ?

There are many countries that eat snakes just as commonly as we eat things such as chicken and beef.

I seen a thing on Dirty Sanchez once where they where somewhere in Asia, possibly Thailand where they cut the heart out of a Cobra and then swallow it while it is still beating.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  06:29:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

people like Ray Mears and David Attenborough are 'boring' to some people because they're the real deal and don't need to sensationalise everything.

Am in total agreement Eeji...and think their attitude is such a shame because they could actually learn so much from the about the world around us. But I guess they just arent 'cool'!!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  10:48:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

quote:
Originally posted by eeji

Am in total agreement Eeji...and think their attitude is such a shame because they could actually learn so much from the about the world around us. But I guess they just arent 'cool'!!

xxx

David Attenborough is Amazing!

He could say absolutely ANYTHING on any of his programs/documentaries and I would believe it because I am completely sucked in!

Simply Fantastic man- all school children should have a couple of his documentaries written into their school day.

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000