Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2009 :  19:48:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks. i now wat u mean. he really is lovely.

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2009 :  23:46:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow Hawk, didn't realise you were only 14. You sound very mature when I read your posts, much older than 14 - I guessed about 19 or 20
quote:
I'll tell you what the Hawk did one day, some months ago. He came over to me and asked if he could have a word. He then reminded me he wasn't a baby anymore and could handle more than I was perhaps giving him credit for. He then looked me in the eye, told me some of his observations of what was going on, and asked directly: "What's wrong?" So I told him.

Sounds like you guys have a great relationship - you're growing a good one there Eye, well done.

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  07:10:26  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i wasn't allowed snake's when i lived with my parents.............i didn't get my first corn till years later and i had my own house.
just because kids say 'i want..........' doesn't mean they automatically get, not even when they say please

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

PunkAsF82
Yearling

United Kingdom
909 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  07:30:34  Show Profile  Visit PunkAsF82's Homepage  Click to see PunkAsF82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol, from reading through this thread instantly after having a massive argument with my mum, I can conclude that parents are either useless, stubborn, or wonderful.

If you have the third, I envy you

~~ My Zoo ~~
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon - Cooper
0.1.0 Amel corn - Lucky
0.1.0 Normal Leopard Gecko - Layla
1.1.0 Cats - Zelda the Maine Coon & Link the Ragdoll X Tabby
0.0.50 Malawi Cichlids
0.0.20 Community fish tank

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  08:46:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
at the moment i have to wait know. monty has escaped. im so worried. he was so special to me.

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  18:06:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, guys, explanation time for everyone who got confused over who is writing under my profile:

When you see a post written in black and without any intro, it's the Eye talking, meaning, mum, who's 47 years old. When you see a post written in blue and at the start of it there is something like, "Hawk here" then it's the Hawk, who's 14 years old.

Like it says in the profile: "We are in fact two people here. The Hawk, who's 14, and Eye, his ever-watchful mum, who's 47 as the profile says."

So far in this thread, it's been the Eye talking.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 15/12/2009 :  17:56:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ye. i have been thinking about wat i really want to do with corns i want. i have decided that i really want to breed wen i am older. i have found the perfect male. a butter motley stripe. here is a pic.
http://www.hissnhers.co.uk/resources/P09187.JPG
i can get an amel stripe het caramel female, a caramel stripe het amel, an ultramel het caramel (maybe stripe or motley) and a female butter stripe, and get nice stunning babies. wen i asked my mum she sed straight away let me speek to your dad this froday. i text my dad after that and he sed he would speak to her 2morow. i think this is a promising one. i am not getting my hopes up to much tough incase they do say no but i am hoping they say yes as mum sed she did like this one.

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000