Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Anyone in the Medway area? Looking 2 buy a Python.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Scarlett
Hatchling

United Kingdom
363 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  15:55:14  Show Profile  Visit Scarlett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm in the Medway, South East area and can't really travel very far. I'm looking to buy either a Children's Python or a Royal Python, I have yet to decide between the two so I think I'll go and handle each type and decide that way.

Just wondering if anyone is breeding these and have some '09 hatchling's available, or if anyone knows of a reputable breeder in the nearby area?

I don't really want to have to resort to ordering online without handling them first, and I don't like the idea of a little snake in a little box in the back of a delivery truck lol.

Cheers for any help =)

x

0.0.1 Amel Corn -Ember.
1.0.0 Bloodred Corn - Loki.
0.0.1 MBK - Apollo.
1.1.0 Cats - Moggy and Pretty Girl.
0.0.1 Royal Python - Odin R.I.P 20/6/10.
Wishlist = Pied Sided Bloodred, Anery Stripe, Coral Stripe, Bloodred, Green Blotched Snow,
Strawberry Snow Stripe.

Location = Chatham, Kent.

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  17:47:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
get a royal..you know it makes sense

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Scarlett
Hatchling

United Kingdom
363 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  19:09:10  Show Profile  Visit Scarlett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Stalker Hannah =P hehe.

I'm torn now though, I plan on breeding Corn's and so I'm not sure if I should get another one for my next snakey or get a Royal. In the end I plan to have 2 Corn's and 2 Royal's, and breed both pairs. Obviously I'll end up with more than 2 of each lmao, but initially I want a pair of each.

x

0.0.1 Amel Corn -Ember.
0.0.1 MBK - Apollo.
Wishlist = Pied Sided Bloodred, Anery Stripe, Coral Stripe, Bloodred, Green Blotched Snow,
Strawberry Snow Stripe.

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  19:26:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ive done that with my corns.. got 4 boys and 2 girls, eventually if they definately are the sexes we think they are liberty and edison will go together and hopefully give me some hypo lavenders and maybe a stripe or two and we are thinking of maybe putting aura and edison together to get some stripes of somesort buuut thats like 3 years down the line
if Q and Little One are male and female then im thinking of maybe putting them together but havent totally decided

Go to Top of Page

Scarlett
Hatchling

United Kingdom
363 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  19:30:19  Show Profile  Visit Scarlett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They all sound lovely =) Edison's going to be a lucky boy lol. I really want to get Ember sexed, just so I know what sex the next Corn needs to be. I want a Royal, but I'm torn on the fact that some people say they're lovely gentle and have a good appetite, then there are those that say they're kinda grumpy and non-feeders most of the time lol. I know that a snake no matter the species can be like that, but at least I'm used to the tempermant of a Corn now.

x

0.0.1 Amel Corn -Ember.
0.0.1 MBK - Apollo.
Strawberry Snow Stripe.

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  20:20:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my Little One had a troubled past - as far as I know im his 4th owner and hes only about 18months old so as you can imagine his trust levels were not particularly high but daz and karl did really well with him and now when i get him out he curls up straight away but usually after about 5-10mins of playing the 'i cant see you so you cant see me' game he becomes a whole new snake and loves to be handled, they are fussy if the housing isnt right - too big or not hot enough can be a factor so generally its easier to get them refeeding once you have twiddled about with their housing

get a corn and a royal at the same time.. problem solved

Go to Top of Page

Scarlett
Hatchling

United Kingdom
363 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  22:30:08  Show Profile  Visit Scarlett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ah I seeee, well I have until next month to ponder it. I know that if I do end up getting a Corn now, I'll still get a Royal later on lol. I'd love to get both but money isn't exactly easy to come by =P And space lol.

x

0.0.1 Amel Corn -Ember.
0.0.1 MBK - Apollo.
Strawberry Snow Stripe.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000