Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

4 Posts

Posted - 30/10/2009 :  23:30:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First I'd Like say a big hellooooooooo
and second how do you upload pics on to your profile
you'll have to excuse me for bein thick, but in my defence I'm 5 months pregnant with blond hair PMSL
any who hope one of you lovely peeps can help,and speak soon xxxx

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2009 :  00:09:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Welcome to the forum.

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2009 :  00:33:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that I think even a baby brain like mine can follow it I'll have a go tomorrow
xx
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2009 :  00:50:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum Apollonia69. Never apologise for silly questions - whether they are caused by baby brain, being blonde or any other reason! Much better a question asked and answered than never be asked at all!

Hawkeye has given you the link to putting up photos, if you have a problem with it please ask. You will find that this is a very friendly forum, with very experienced owners willing to share their advice and support. The friendship and fun are bonuses.

How long have you had your corn? You will find we are a very curious group here, so will be asking lots of questions!

Hope your pregnancy is going well and you are not too exhausted. Look forward to seeing your pictures and finding out more about you.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2009 :  00:56:46  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hiya and welcome to the forum.
Blonde eh?? gutted.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2009 :  01:02:57  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya and welcome to the froum
dont worry im a complete blonde aswell so yeah...i like it that way...i have an xcuse then hehe ;)
good luck with the photos..it took me a lil while 2 work it out..but it is actualy really simple (spec once you know how lol) and i look 4ward 2 pics :)

xx

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2009 :  22:30:36  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya and welcome

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  13:51:07  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Apollonia, welcome to the forum. Hope you have a great time while you are on here

0.4.0 Gerbils (Gemini, Pica, Gerty and Sasha)
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Elle)
1.0.0 Carolina Corn Snake(Elijah)
0.0.1 Emperor/Imperial Scorpion (Abbi)
2.0.0 Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters (Micro & Chippy)
Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000