ma snakies and hatchlings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  15:19:09  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
just fort id put ma piccies up on here now iv finally worked out how 2 do it lol
Hopes ya like m

maxamay

dimes

Shikira wu is mummy 2 the hatchlings xcept snow, anery n the amel.

ma new snow corn (wit no name yet)

ma new anery corn (Twilight)

1 of ma hatchlings (for sale)

ma lil hatchling that im keepin (pippa, coz she was the 1st 2 pip n hatch)

anova lil hatchlin (4 sale)

lil dimes agen

n last but not last max agen he is daddy 2 the hatchlins (xcept the snow, anery n the amel which i avnt got a pic of yet.)

soz bout all the pics but cudn't resist lol
if any1 cud tell me wat they r i wud b soooo happy n greatful...but im prety sure that dimes is a carolina but the ovaz i aint a clue...coz it just confuses me but i new the anery n the snow if that counts..wel i hope i got it ryt lol

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  15:29:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
max- ghost
pippa and the other hatchlings- carolinas
dimes- carolina (I think)

wicked photos too!

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  18:24:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aw cute hatchlings
your ghost is lovely
yep thats right with the morphs

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  23:05:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dont ever say sorry for putting up too many pics - you should see the amount I post and I still have more waiting to go up! They are all gorgeous...especially like Twilight. Dont suppose you would think about selling Max????? Or preferably giving him away free to a good home??? xxx

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2009 :  03:08:30  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nooooo, not ma lil maxaboy lol.....he is just well special...n is gf will miss him lol....im sure it is snakie love lol (if ther is such thing hehe) but if i eva need him a gd home im sure u can have him but i sure do plan 2 keep him....4eva..so am very soz lol but u cud av 1 of his daughters tho..if ya wanted...if that helps..but none of m r ghosts tho...which im gutted...gues ther all shikira???? i fink or not...not reli sure wat shikira is either...g i reli need to learn these morphs lol xx
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

161 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2009 :  15:20:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lovely snakeys how many hatchlings did ya have maybe u can keep a couple back for future breeding and u might very well see some ghostie babies.

1.0.0 miami clyde
0.1.0 miami bonnie
1.0.0 ghost casper
0.1.0 carolina sneaky
1.0.0 anery runt
0.1.0 anery spot
0.1.0 amel amy
1.0.0 no name ghost motley stripe
1.0.0 bloodred het lavender stripe on its way :)
0.1.0 reverse oketee on its way :)
1 husband
4 kids
new puppy shih apso on the way

Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2009 :  18:32:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you take a clear picture of Shakira with more body showing then I'm sure we could help with her too

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2009 :  18:45:25  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i had 12 hatchlings...but have 10 left (but did swap sum wit a m8 so keepin 4 that i swapped) n was only guna keep 1 (pippa) but i have a hatchlin that still hasnt eatin...(so am gettin a bit worried now as its been ova a month now :( ) but she is a lil character n iv fallen in love wit her..but she is gettin slytly skinny...so if any1 has any ideaz on how 2 get her 2 eat then plllllllllllzzzzzzzz help as far as i know i ave tried everythin xcept force feedin but i dont feel comfterble doin that as iv neva done it b4!!
xx
Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2009 :  18:48:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear about your hatchling...

Read this, has some really helpful info-
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3720

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

161 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2009 :  01:27:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
a lot of hatchlings take a while to eat please bear bith them dont give up as some have done in the past if u were hoping for some ghosties in the clutch the why dont u keep some of the hatchies u will defo get some ghosts well done on the first lot i assume they were ure first hatchies x

1.0.0 miami clyde
0.1.0 miami bonnie
1.0.0 ghost casper
0.1.0 carolina sneaky
1.0.0 anery runt
0.1.0 anery spot
0.1.0 amel amy
1.0.0 no name ghost motley stripe
1.0.0 bloodred het lavender stripe on its way :)
0.1.0 reverse oketee on its way :)
1 husband
4 kids
new puppy shih apso on the way

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2009 :  02:54:51  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yes they were my first clutch of eggies...n suprised they all hatched...will defo keep sum hatchlins now...myt not have a choice anyway as know1 seems 2 want them lol!! :( ....but soo want lil ghost hatchlins...so cute...i want anova 1 like max :)

as 4 ma none eatin hatchling...apart from her bein a slyt pain in bum....i will neva give up on her...just keep tryin wit her..like i do wit m all...her mummy isnt the best 4 eating so im kinda used 2 it but just wish she wud eat just 2 put ma mind at rest...but she just doesnt seem intersted at all :( but i defo wont b givin up on her....nevaaaaaaa!!!!!... :)

n yeah more piccies of shikira cumin shortly..but she seems reli grumpy n anti social atm...she is even startin 2 constrict her food now...which she has neva done in her life!!! but more iccies cumin soon....n the ova 2 that i avnt even put on here yet :) xx
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000