Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

31 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2009 :  18:18:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the condolences about my chinchilla. He started losing weight really fast, had overgrown teeth and the vet filed them down. We thought that was the end of it, but even though he was eating a ton (three times as much as the vet said he needed), he kept losing weight. The vet still doesn't know what happened (he had a weird mass in his mouth, but a biopsy said it was benign), but she assured us we did everything we could.

Anyway, Bill's here! He's completely ignored his hides and settled in at the bottom of the substrate, very cute. The one problem is that I somehow totally missed that the heat mat I bought is not suitable for plastic tanks, so I have to go get a different one because I am an idiot. But the chemical pack they shipped him in is still warming the tank enough for now, and he seems okay. I just feel like a moron. :P

1.0.0 Blizzard Corn - Bill
2.2.0 cats - Leo, Tinycat, Manny, and Willow
1.1.0 dogs - Kelso and Phoebe
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2009 :  19:12:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

so I have to go get a different one because I am an idiot.
I just feel like a moron. :P

Well, sorry to disappoint you, but you still don't get the ultimate prize: when I got my first snake I completely forgot to get thermometers and a thermostat! Luckily, I realized quickly and all ended well. Like yourself, I felt really bad about it, but I now realize it was due to overload of info, I was trying to take in too much too fast and so missed something obvious. At least you missed something not so obvious so I think I still get the razzie on this one.

Congratulations on your new snakey!

Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2009 :  21:27:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum! Your snake is gorgeous!

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000