heya every1
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2009 :  21:09:48  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya every1, i am new on this forum but have had corn snakies 4 a lil while now but i just neva stop learning with m but i had ma 1st clutch of eggies this year n they all hatched i am now a proud nanny aswel whoooo.
im not 100% sure on the morphs but i know i have 2 carolinaz but im not sure wat the other 2 are tho :( it kinda confuses me as ther r sooo many of m.
x

n/a
deleted

31 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2009 :  21:13:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi! I'm welcoming you even though I only just arrived so it may not be strictly allowed. I should leave before I am discovered.

1.0.0 Blizzard Corn - Bill
2.2.0 cats - Leo, Tinycat, Manny, and Willow
1.1.0 dogs - Kelso and Phoebe
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2009 :  21:31:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Of course you are allowed to welcome Chinchillazilla...even if you dont have your snake yet!

Welcome to the forum crazyJJ. You have found a great place with experienced owners happy to share their advice and support. It will be great having you adding to that as you have had corns for a while. Friendship and fun are bonuses! Unwritten forum rule is pics as soon as possible! Cant wait to see you new hatchlings as well as your adults! Cant help you at all about morphs, not even trying to learn cos it is so complicated - I go by what I see and like, not by what morph it is! xxx

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2009 :  22:16:39  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya, thanks Kellog i wouldnt say im the most experienced but i cud well try lol....
but yer meee 2, i don't reli care wat morph they are but wud love sum1 2 tell me lol. um about the pics..well wen i can work out how 2 do it i shall av sum pics up. wheeeeey friendship...ooo am lookin 4ward 2 meetin new ppl now :).

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2009 :  22:34:20  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hiya and welcome to the forums.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2009 :  22:41:41  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya and welcome

if you post some pics i'm sure we can all have a guess at what morphs you have lol

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  03:17:55  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums

5.2.0 Cornsnakes: Lucien (Amel), Zero Kiryu (Blizzard), Aura (Butter Stripe), Montana (Normal), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender), Orlando (Anery)
2.0.0 Royals: Q & Little One
Twitter: @BlutAura
DeviantART: BlutAura
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  06:08:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey and welcome
look forwards to seeing pics

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

kizzig
Yearling

United Kingdom
560 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  08:40:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome!

Kizzig

Our ever growing menagerie:

1.0.0 Amel cornsnake (Ziggy)
0.1.0 Amel motley cornsnake (Kizzy)
1.0.0 Housegecko (Eric)
0.1.0 Chile Rose Tarantula (Daisy) RIP Double D, We'll miss you... xxx
1.0.0 Budgie (Oscar)
0.1.0 Cat (Sophie)
1.1.0 Red Eared Sliders (Sam 'n' Ella)
Assorted Fish - Harry, Artie, Kev and Ebi.

RIP Georgina the Housegecko , Archie the Angelfish (17/09/09), and Daisy the Chile Rose Tarantula (19/11/2009)

Our Animal's Album: http://s986.photobucket.com/albums/ae347/klivingston234/
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  09:44:04  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome to the forum

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

67 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  10:39:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello welcome to the forum
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  14:29:47  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ryt...ere goes wiv the pic hope it works (prob not knowin ma luck lol)
but this is supposed 2 b Maxamay or max or maxaboy (yups he has 3 names lol) :)
IMG]http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss309/Crazy-JJ/DSC00066-1.jpg[/IMG]

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  14:30:49  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nopes it didn't work :( aaaah dear no fair....
but thanks 4 welcomin me every1 :)

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  15:00:00  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
wat about this tym ere goes....

if it doz work..its ma lil maxaboy/maxamay or just max 4 short..n wud b greatful if any1 cud tell me wat he is :)

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  15:00:46  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey i did it lol.....soz am just xcited i worked it out at last whoooooooo :)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  17:22:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Welcome, crazy! How many babies have you got there?

Go to Top of Page

Tizzy
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1202 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  17:48:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum, Max is a ghost and a very pretty one too. Now you've sussed the photo thing any vchance of baby photos just because we're dead nosey and like baby photos

3.2.0 corns 0.3.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1.0 Mad Staffys 1.0.0 Moggie. 1.2.0. Devils in training.

Edited by - Tizzy on 20/10/2009 17:49:08
Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  18:01:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Of course you are allowed to welcome Chinchillazilla...even if you dont have your snake yet!

Welcome to the forum crazyJJ. You have found a great place with experienced owners happy to share their advice and support. It will be great having you adding to that as you have had corns for a while. Friendship and fun are bonuses! Unwritten forum rule is pics as soon as possible! Cant wait to see you new hatchlings as well as your adults! Cant help you at all about morphs, not even trying to learn cos it is so complicated - I go by what I see and like, not by what morph it is! xxx

dont lie Kellog, you go by whether or not it is a ghost

welcome to the forum crazy, though I've already posted back to your topic!

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  22:20:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

dont lie Kellog, you go by whether or not it is a ghost

welcome to the forum crazy, though I've already posted back to your topic!

I do admit major biase towards ghosts...but that wouldnt stop me getting something else if I liked the look of it - it would just have to be really special to beat a Ghost - and that is a lovely Ghost you have got there crazyJJ!! xxx

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2009 :  03:02:26  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well i fort he was...but i just dont ava clue lol, coz didnt know if they had the yellow or not but yer....yup...i have put up sum of ma ova snakies in the pics bit of this forum but yer...thxs every1....just a shame none of his babys came out like him...its all mummy lol!!!! :)
xx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2009 :  13:06:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hiyas and welcome

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: