My snake loves me
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

6 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2009 :  18:56:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is the reason Cidney has pooped on my jeans the past 3 times he's been out, up my sleeve the time before that and twice again on my trousers before that, is just because he loves me..?

i've had 6 consecutive presents now..

what do you guy's think?

Pete

Spedz
Hatchling

United Kingdom
242 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2009 :  19:06:51  Show Profile  Click to see Spedz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hahaha, I know the feeling very well!

Over time you'll learn the signals for an oncoming.. present, and then you can react with a well placed paper towel ;)

1.1.0 Corn Snake - 'Jasper' & 'Storm'
0.0.1 Curly Hair Tarantula - 'Fluffy'
1.0.0 Border Collie - 'Chance'
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon - 'Alfie'
0.1.0 Tortoise - 'Lightning'
1.0.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - 'Charlie'

RIP Eddie :'(
Go to Top of Page

Tizzy
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1202 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2009 :  19:29:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some snakes don't like to poo in their viv. have you tried putting it in a tub for a few minutes before you handle it, give it a chance to er.... unload bofore playtime?

3.2.0 corns 0.3.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1.0 Mad Staffys 1.0.0 Moggie. 1.2.0. Devils in training.

Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2009 :  21:16:20  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My new girl loves me already and boy did she show ALOT of love the other day!! Im just happy to be part of the club now!! Just awating being tagged next!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 18/10/2009 :  01:28:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by devilsmistress

My new girl loves me already and boy did she show ALOT of love the other day!! Im just happy to be part of the club now!! Just awating being tagged next!

Sigh... seems to be a universal signal of affection: Stella graced us too, and she managed to get both of us with one load, lol!

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 18/10/2009 :  01:33:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
both ours have used the wifes hand and legs, took the wife to see a corn she wanted, 5 minutes later all over her hand, I bought it. anything that poos on the wife and she lets it live is a must have

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 18/10/2009 :  11:54:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aw guess my corns dont love me then
lol

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2009 :  03:38:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My OH got his first chance to 'catch' Kellog's gift, although he hadnt noticed the signs and I was so tempted not to warn him! But I did the right thing and he just about caught it, he wouldnt believe me when I kept telling him he needed to move the kitchen roll further away because Kellog likes to aim and squirt! How lovely! xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

6 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2009 :  18:40:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha, nice to see its a common thing
I just hope he doesn't make a constant habit of it, he's only 40cm at the moment but i can see it becoming a bit of a bigger problem later on.
I think i'm noticing the signs, he goes strangely still.. kinda like my baby cousin.. lol
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2009 :  21:17:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some snakes do seem to prefer to do it outside of their viv, which is understandable...think Kellog is like that. Also the movement seems to stimulate the 'gift giving'! Signs are going very still, tail going up very straight at an angle, the vent poking out and then be ready to catch! xxx

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000