Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2009 :  21:27:51  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi i was speaking to my friend the breeder today and her brother still has around 30 babies not bad out of over 50 he had. but i have been thinking about getting a stripe corn and he has some was told they are Bloodred, ghost stripe (full body stripe) £40
Pewter stripe (full body stripe) £50. dose anyone have pics of the two types please and is that about the right price for them two types. i should get them maybe a bit cheaper as i have sold 4 corns for him. if anyone is after a corn at the moment he will help you out lol the good think is that you can see both mum and dad aswell.

out of the two witch is the nicer morth???????

thanks guys

2 male corns (Bilbo and roger)
1 female corn (lizzie)
2 dogs westies (jock & morag)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2009 :  22:09:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

You said Pewter?! It's on my list of "get that morph!"

What other morphs does he have for sale and where is he?

(Sorry, I know that's not what you asked, but my ear-flaps shot up at the information. )

Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2009 :  22:17:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would go for all 3 and then curse myself later...

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2009 :  22:34:01  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i know he has amel the same as lizzie. i know he has the stripes and i think he has anerys and maybe normals.. i dont know but i can find out. the amels are only £10 at the moment. he is in mitcham close to croydon surrey.

1 female corn (lizzie)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2009 :  22:54:39  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
buy them all! those are excellent prices

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

213 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2009 :  23:11:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LMAO that's they guy I'm going to on Friday!!!! He's offered me an Amel or a Butter so pleeeease don't buy 'em all.....I've already got the set-up ready and I'm driving all the way from sodding Leicester!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL

edited to say; Bilbo, go on Friday evening and we can say Hi to each other

0.0.1 Normal Corn (Cinco), 0.1.0 Ghost Motley (Sadie), 1.0.0 Amel Corn (Snuggles), 0.0.1 Classic Corn (The Stig), 1.0.0 Pastel Royal Python (Ba'al), 1.0.0 Pinstripe Royal Python (Paladin), 4.0.0 Cats, 1.0.0 Other Half, 0.3.0 Drains on My Resources (or Daughters)

Edited by - n/a on 14/10/2009 23:13:07
Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2009 :  23:29:42  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i live 2 mins away from there could pop over. when you go in its like a zoo lol he will let you hold hes adults if you ask him he has some stunnimg snakes. he also sells bearded dragons think he has about 10 babies left. what time are you planning on getting there????

1 female corn (lizzie)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

213 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2009 :  23:46:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hoping to get there about 6.30pm but that may be optimistic. Dropping kids off in Hammersmith about 5/5.30pm so it would depend on traffic (and it's Friday so that could be HEAVY!).

I'm glad you know this guy though. I'm a pretty level headed gal and I did wonder of I was making a sizeable round trip to visit an odd-ball! (He sounded kosher on the phone though and I was fairly confident that it was on the level, but it's nice to talk to someone who already knows him).

Just an add-on to say; clearly I wouldn't purchase anything from anyone I wasn't 100% sure of once I'd met them. Just in case y'all thought I'd buy the first snake that I came across

0.0.1 Normal Corn (Cinco), 0.1.0 Ghost Motley (Sadie), 1.0.0 Amel Corn (Snuggles), 0.0.1 Classic Corn (The Stig), 1.0.0 Pastel Royal Python (Ba'al), 1.0.0 Pinstripe Royal Python (Paladin), 4.0.0 Cats, 1.0.0 Other Half, 0.3.0 Drains on My Resources (or Daughters)

Go to Top of Page

Flatpack63
Hatchling

United Kingdom
331 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2009 :  23:49:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's only 15mins from me. Might have to give im a look lol

Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2009 :  23:54:55  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
he is a very nice guy and seems to know what he is doing. he keeps a good clear track on every snakes witch he will show you. and wouldnt let any go without knowing its a good feeder/shedder. i think i should be about around that time so i mite take a walk up there. if you want send me a email and i will send you my phone number if you send me a text when your there we can meet up..

1 female corn (lizzie)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2009 :  23:55:52  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
where are you from flatpack??

1 female corn (lizzie)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2009 :  23:59:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bilbo

i know he has amel the same as lizzie. i know he has the stripes and i think he has anerys and maybe normals.. i dont know but i can find out. the amels are only £10 at the moment. he is in mitcham close to croydon surrey.

How soon can you find out, please? (What morphs he has)

It's only midnight....why don't you phone him now?

Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  00:06:20  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol i can find out tomorrow as i work with hes sister who breeds corns as well. i got bilbo from her and lizzie from him and my dad got 2 from him as well and all are doing very well very good feeders/shedders.

you should all come friday and all meet up lol.

1 female corn (lizzie)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

213 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  00:15:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Bilbo

email sent with my mobile number. Would be great to meet and say hi. I'm so excited about having another snake, it's frankly sad.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

213 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  00:23:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a quick one before bed to say to Hawkeye that he's also got (as far as I know) Butters too, but I'm not sure that they're a tenner :)

Nite all.

Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  00:23:32  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sent a reply. its not sad its very cool. bet you end up going home with more the just the one lol

1 female corn (lizzie)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  00:44:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bilbo

lol i can find out tomorrow as i work with hes sister who breeds corns as well. i got bilbo from her and lizzie from him and my dad got 2 from him as well and all are doing very well very good feeders/shedders.

you should all come friday and all meet up lol.

Well, if your friend says the correct password morphs, I just might decide to join the festivities. Whereabouts is he? Any chance you could drop me an e-mail with time/location of the gathering ?

Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  01:43:06  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi i think bbsmog is looking at getting here around 6:30 to 7:00 ish i have sent you a email with close train stations and i would be willing to pop down and pick you up from there if you need. but the 152 bus will drop you almost to hes door from mitcham eastfields station. hope this helps and i will email you tomorrow..

1 female corn (lizzie)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish

Edited by - Bilbo on 15/10/2009 16:30:05
Go to Top of Page

Flatpack63
Hatchling

United Kingdom
331 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  07:05:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm from Sutton Bilbo

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  10:41:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sutton...not too far from me...go to Sutton Hospital on regular basis. Where is this breeder based again? Sorry if it has already been said but you know me and my brain fog! xxx

Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  10:50:36  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
he is in mitcham about 15mins drive from the hospital. my kids go to sutton eye hospital 2 times a month. flatpack your not far at all.

1 female corn (lizzie)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly