Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2009 :  23:27:11  Show Profile
Let me just go into the no more suggestions thing one more time and make one thing clear.

Any suggestion ever made regarding a name for this snake will be instantly removed from the list of possibilities, at no time did i ask for suggestions and i would never pick a name because somebody thought it would fit the snake.

Truffle was on the short list, but now is not.

I will get there eventually, at that time you may or may not hear of the picked name.

While i know that this may sound harsh i am not all that concerned, the day i have had has quite frankly been terrible and i am in no mood to sugar coat anything.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2009 :  02:04:20  Show Profile

Stunning snake! If ever I get a king, I want one just like this one!

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2009 :  10:10:18  Show Profile
I know whatever name you give your king will be the perfect name for it. I am sorry because I think I was the one that started the name suggestions - you should have stopped me! I do hope we get to know what your final choice is.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2009 :  15:32:37  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Bioshock

Let me just go into the no more suggestions thing one more time and make one thing clear.

Any suggestion ever made regarding a name for this snake will be instantly removed from the list of possibilities, at no time did i ask for suggestions and i would never pick a name because somebody thought it would fit the snake.

Truffle was on the short list, but now is not.

I will get there eventually, at that time you may or may not hear of the picked name.

While i know that this may sound harsh i am not all that concerned, the day i have had has quite frankly been terrible and i am in no mood to sugar coat anything.

Bio.. people were being kind and offering suggestions, you do not have to consider their suggestions but responding like that is rude, you might have had a rough day but thats no reason to be quite like that, a simple thank you would have been sufficient

i hope the rest of the week improves for you but next time please be a little more courteous to people who were only offering suggestions out of kindness

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2009 :  00:42:07  Show Profile
deleted due to forum rules violation
deleted by Lewy 23.10.09
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2009 :  01:44:38  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address

TOPIC LOCKED WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY DIRECTED ABUSE

We are not like 'other' sites that may exist on the internet, this is not acceptable!!!

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000