Kehhlyr, a small request :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  21:30:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today's live feed was awesome. The Hawk and I were wondering if you'd be willing to do another live stream, this time of handling the snakes and playing with them?

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  21:36:18  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh if only you ad hung around a bit longer, you really would not have put that!!! I wont say on here but it did get a bit rude!
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  21:43:01  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It did sound a bit rude, purely because someone mentioned about playing with their snake.
So the innuendo team kicked in. It was innocent, but sounded rude.

quote:
Originally posted by Hawkeye

Today's live feed was awesome. The Hawk and I were wondering if you'd be willing to do another live stream, this time of handling the snakes and playing with them?

Don't see why not, in a few days I'll get them out a few times when I run the cam.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 03/10/2009 21:51:43
Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  21:43:32  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
and he made me choke on my tea with that little comment!!
Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  21:52:39  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i would like to say that it was a cool thing to watch Kehhlyr and thanks for taking the time to sort that out for us all to see. you have some stunning looking snakes.....

2 male corns (Bilbo and roger)
1 female corn (lizzie)
2 dogs westies (jock & morag)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  21:54:41  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No probs Bilbo.

I do have everyones I.P address logged and I will get invoices made out for you all.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  21:55:27  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol

2 male corns (Bilbo and roger)
1 female corn (lizzie)
2 dogs westies (jock & morag)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

Flatpack63
Hatchling

United Kingdom
331 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  22:45:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You should have joined the chat Bilbo.

Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  11:15:24  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Dang! Cant believe I missed it

www.youtube.com/BlueTongueDan
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  11:22:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I slept most of the day away yesterday so missed it - unsurprisingly! xxx

Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  11:30:49  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
well rember even after the feeding has finished people tend to hang around in there for hours after!! Think some people are going back later for a chat to
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000