Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2009 :  22:28:51  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

Hiya all to appeared the last time I done a live feed, and also hi to anyone who didn't see it.

I'm gonna be doing another feed online again on Saturday 3rd Oct at about 3pm.

I'm gonna be doing all 4 of my snakes, they're gonna be a week overdue for feeding so it should be a good session.

I'm also gonna be doing it during the day this time, in the hope of having better light than last time.

Anyone interested??
If so, link is in my sig, and/or these 2:
http://Kehhlyr.Camstreams.com
http://Kehhlyr2.camstreams.com

The chat is only enabled on the first one

BTW, although I'm don't often have the camera on, I do semi-regularly check the streaming page to see if anyone is there.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Mnementh
Yearling

United Kingdom
537 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  00:47:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahh cool , hopefully I'll remember . Been in and out the last few weeks but always greeted by a black screen :P

One last jump , that's all we have to take Holth .
Wearily the old queen gathered heself to spring ;
Moreta gratefully began her litany .
Black , blacker , blackest -
They went between .
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  04:51:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would stop by and take a look (as long as it didn't clash with the Japanese grand prix qualifying), but last time i went in there only the chat room worked, firefox just would not connect to the feed even though i have all the needed stuff installed... oh well.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  08:53:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll be there, and most probably the Hawk from his own computer. Looking forward.
Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  09:09:24  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
oh Ill be there again! was brilliant last time, so looking forward to seeing how fussy Trio is again lol
Go to Top of Page

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  13:50:54  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll come check it out, sounds cool

5.2.0 Cornsnakes: Lucien (Amel), Zero Kiryu (Blizzard), Aura (Butter Stripe), Montana (Normal), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender), Orlando (Anery)
2.0.0 Royals: Q & Little One
Twitter: @BlutAura
DeviantART: BlutAura
Go to Top of Page

Remmy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1188 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  16:17:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Will have to remember, memory not as good as it was
Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  18:49:54  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bioshock

I would stop by and take a look (as long as it didn't clash with the Japanese grand prix qualifying), but last time i went in there only the chat room worked, firefox just would not connect to the feed even though i have all the needed stuff installed... oh well.

I have the same problem with FF. I have to use internet explorere if I want to see the video.

Il try to be there, Kehhlyr.

www.youtube.com/BlueTongueDan
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  21:18:24  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ill be there =]. it was good last time (when i finally connected with my rubbish mobile broadband connection lol)

Corn Snake - Ayame
Mexican Black Kingsnake - Ryuzaki
Bearded Dragon - Puff
Salmon pink Tarantula - Olivia
Antilles pinktoe Tarantula - MossChops

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  22:57:48  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I can't remember what the addon that was required for Firefox is.
I use Firefox myself and it works ok.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=windows+media+plugin+for+firefox

Try that.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 30/09/2009 22:58:29
Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  23:01:35  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

I can't remember what the addon that was required for Firefox is.
I use Firefox myself and it works ok.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=windows+media+plugin+for+firefox

Try that.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

haha! How good is that!
But the plugin wouldnt work for me

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  23:39:51  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I was impressed with the LMGTFY link as well.

More to add in regards the streaming video as well, if anyone does appear that hasn't been on before, can you change your guest name to your forum name please. It helps us to know who is about. Cheers.

Although the streaming page is always there, it's not always manned, but feel free to pop in anytime anyway everyone.

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  23:41:37  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
AHA, I've just gone through all my firefox plugins to look for it.
I've found the exact plugin, it's different to the one above, I'll try to find the download for it.

http://port25.technet.com/archive/2007/04/16/windows-media-player-plug-in-for-firefox.aspx

There you go.

It used to be called the npdsplay.dll plugin.

I'll screenie mine in a sec.

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 30/09/2009 23:44:19
Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  23:43:39  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry, Kehhlyr. Forgot to check the chat thing so I missed ya, lol.
Will have to catch you another night

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  23:50:12  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry for excessively large screenshot, but the plugin you're looking for is he one I have got selected in blue.
It should work then.

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  00:11:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lucifer

I'll come check it out, sounds cool

unless your taking your laptop to work you wont be able to..

would love to watch it but unfortunatly am at work
will have to watch next time though

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  00:13:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is the exact plugin i already have, even the same version as yours. It still didn't work last time i was in there.
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  00:46:52  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Mine is the older plugin though, for windows media 6.4. For win98.

You should have the newer one if you're on XP or Vista. Unless you run a custom OS like me.

I decided to have it on Saturday because I thought it'd be the best time to do it.
Unfortunately Sundays I'm usually busy, so can never organise anything for then. Although evenings are the best time to do it, the light is pretty useless.
My lounge is a bit clearer today, so I'll have a few test runs over the coming days to see where looks best.

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 01/10/2009 00:50:12
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  00:51:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe it is the plugin that was installed along with the newest windows media player, but i will follow the link you posted on the last page and try that plugin.

I use windows xp sp3 by the way.
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  00:59:13  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
When you go to the page, do you just get a lego-block thing where the video should be?

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  01:04:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, i just went on to see what it is currently saying... and on every feed i try it keeps flicking between connecting to media, connecting and then ready. Pressing the play button on the little media player interface just makes it go through the whole cycle again.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000