shedding
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

misstwinkle
Egg

United Kingdom
69 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2009 :  23:43:10  Show Profile  Click to see misstwinkle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
oscar shed for the first time since ive had him:) i tried to handle him afew minutes ago but he wrapped his tail around the branch but he was happy for me to hold him, i was alittle worried as he hadnt been handled alittle over a week. he felt like he'd been polished lol. his skin was in 2 pieces is that ok? hes 3ft7" abit longer than i thought.

n/a
deleted

69 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2009 :  23:57:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
give him a bit before you hold him mine always is a little stressed after he sheds and you say he is 3 foot 7 is that from the shed or the real snake bc the shed striches my red tail boa is 9 feet but her shed is 14
Go to Top of Page

misstwinkle
Egg

United Kingdom
69 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2009 :  00:13:11  Show Profile  Click to see misstwinkle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yea i measured the shed. maybe hes only 3ft, which i thought in the first place then.

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2009 :  03:04:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Think it is divide the length by 10% and you will get the proper length of the snake ('Those who know' - is that right?). Have you checked it was a full shed...that the eye caps and tail end were on shed....can you see any bits of shed left on him? Did you see him shed? Its amazing - happens so fast! xxx

Go to Top of Page

misstwinkle
Egg

United Kingdom
69 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2009 :  13:44:22  Show Profile  Click to see misstwinkle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i just double checked the shed and its all there, ive just found the top of the head caught on his hide, so theres 3 bits all together.
i never saw him shed:(

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000