Hi, everybody
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  01:37:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, i am new to the site and thought i would say hi. My name is Andrew, i am 26 and currently own 2 corn snake hatchlings... a normal and an amel.

I am sure i will have questions in the future, so if i can't find an answer i will be sure to ask.

Here are a few pics of my snakes for you.

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  01:39:56  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Brilliant pics and lovely snakes.

Well done as well, we LOVE the piccies here.

Any questions, then just ask, if not then still float about, everyone can always learn new things.
Likewise, people can teach as well.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  03:17:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome. Fantastic pics. What are their names? The 2nd one looks very like Twiglet. I agree with Kehhylr, this forum is a great place to be where you can get advice and ask the silliest questions without feeling stupid. You also learn a lot. Fun and friendship are just added bonuses! xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  03:33:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Andrew, great pics!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  09:54:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hiyas and welcome

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  10:06:57  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome stunning amel, colours are so bold. and your carolina so dark. absolutely gorgeous
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  18:27:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey and welcome
aw your hatchlings are cute!

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  18:27:44  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome to the forum,do you house them together?

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  21:21:35  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya and welcome

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

201 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  21:25:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great pics of them both welcome to the site

1 x Cornsnake (Cornflake)
1 x Boxer Dog (Stumpi)
Regards Chris & Cornflake
Go to Top of Page

muffin
Hatchling

United Kingdom
110 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  22:13:15  Show Profile  Click to see muffin's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome m8 two great looking corns ya have there.

1.0.0 Ghost corn-Dexter
1.0.0 Snow corn-Stig
0.1.0 Carolina corn-Roxy
0.0.1 Amel corn-Oscar
1.0.0 Florida kingsnake Elvis
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  23:46:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, everybody... and thanks for the warm welcome.

Let me try and answer a few individual posts here.

Kehhlyr - I am sure i will keep you updated with pictures, the camera rarely seems to be out of my hands! And i will be spending a long time reading the previous posts on the forum, i tend to be a compulsive reader/researcher when it comes to prospective or current pets.

Kellog - Their names are Cinnamon (the normal) and Amber (the amel), as picked by my family based on their current and eventual colouration.

Brookestar - Thank you, my amel is rather bold although seems a little dull today... probably going to shed soon. As for my carolina/normal, it seems to have rather thick black outlines to its saddles so it should be a real looker when it grows up... but i am obviously going to be biased. ;)

lee2308 - No, they are housed seperately and will remain that way. I did only plan to have one snake but i managed to get a double stack viv from ebay for less than a single viv so i ended up getting two hatchlings instead. Always the way, eh? haha Oh, and they are in smaller enclosures just now, not just the full size viv... if that makes sense.
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  03:01:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its great having a new owner who is doing as much research as possible about their new pet and who isnt afraid to ask questions. Glad you've joined us! xxx

Go to Top of Page

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  11:21:39  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums

Cool photos!

5.2.0 Cornsnakes: Lucien (Amel), Zero Kiryu (Blizzard), Aura (Butter Stripe), Montana (Normal), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender), Orlando (Anery)
2.0.0 Royals: Q & Little One
Twitter: @BlutAura
DeviantART: BlutAura
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  19:28:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Its great having a new owner who is doing as much research as possible about their new pet and who isnt afraid to ask questions. Glad you've joined us! xxx

I really do tend to read everything possible before i get pets, i have been reading my way through 3 different snake forums, 2 of which are more specifically aimed at corn snakes. I suppose you can never be fully informed about any pet before you buy them, but it doesn't hurt to try to be. And obviously having a well informed group of forum users ready and willing to offer their advice adds that little bit of extra confidence.

Thanks for the welcome, Lucifer.

And here is one last pic in this topic, from the latest feed on tuesday.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000