Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2009 :  12:48:56  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
belated hiya, and welcome.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2009 :  07:14:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi again. You must be so pleased to have your corn home. Am sure you have already read advice on leaving him alone for a week, only putting hand in to change water and fiddle with substrate etc, then handling him for very short periods a couple of times a week, but not handling him for 48hrs after he has eaten. Sorry if I am repeating what you already know....but best to have it repeated than not know it! Look forward to seeing pics of him/her. xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

32 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2009 :  15:49:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Hi again. You must be so pleased to have your corn home. Am sure you have already read advice on leaving him alone for a week, only putting hand in to change water and fiddle with substrate etc, then handling him for very short periods a couple of times a week, but not handling him for 48hrs after he has eaten. Sorry if I am repeating what you already know....but best to have it repeated than not know it! Look forward to seeing pics of him/her. xxx

Yea im leaving him be until i have to feed him which works out as he was fed the day i got him havn't touched him since i moved him into new home and he made it pretty clear then that i was not welcome only changing water now.

I'll get pics up of him once he is settled he is gorgeous but then i am a little bit biased ( still dont have a name every time i think i've got one another idea pops up )
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000