Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2010 :  21:33:19  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I love dragons, or basically anything fantasy or gothic, although you wouldn't think that of me if you saw me.

I have 8, all quite dinky in comparison to these on here........ well, what can I say.... why do you think I am called LittleMick? Second thoughts, don't answer that.

Anyway, my firt was at 18 and was a lil Devil with my name under it just to see what it was like and whether I wanted more. Then a skull with a mohawk, then Freddie Kruger busting out my chest (no colour), then another skull with a mohawk. Then a couple of hirogliphic ones, a spider and scorpion on me forearms, both at the same time and about an hour before a wedding, lol. Then a skull, dagger and snake and then finished with a Pawnee indian on my shoulder.

The only ones that hurt were my Freddie one when the needle went to the collar bone and the one on my back across the shoulder blade, the artist got abit carried away with it and did more than he should. I eneded up in a pub after that to quench the pain.

0.4.0 Gerbils (Gemini, Pica, Gerty and Sasha)
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Elle)
1.0.0 Carolina Corn Snake(Elijah)
0.0.1 Emperor/Imperial Scorpion (Abbi)
2.0.0 Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters (Micro & Chippy)
Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2010 :  21:46:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sounds like a sweet collection there mick..you'll have to get pics up!

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

286 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2010 :  22:16:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

couple of nice snake ones i found a while back.
few of mine

corns
0.1 Maizy, carolina 05
0.1 violet, anery 09
1.0 Smithy, amel 07
0.1 Nessa,amel 07
0.1 Lois normal/hypo motley 02
1.0 Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz anery 00
1.0 Fry normal 08
0.1 Dora amel aztec 09
1.0 Red bloodred 08
0.0.1 Conker kastanie 10
house bunny
1.0 rex, 09
kittys
2.1 tom,jerry 09 Mittens 10
kids
3.1 Charlie-jane 98, ethan 99,coby 06,adam 07

Edited by - n/a on 19/04/2010 22:19:45
Go to Top of Page

tylerma
Egg

United Kingdom
77 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2010 :  22:53:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
got five tatts in total
still want more though as its rather addictive lol

had this one done many moons ago
on my calf from just below the knee down to the ankle

apologies for poor pic quality was taken on my phone

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 20/04/2010 :  00:07:57  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lessthanjase

that is unbeleivable,the detail is stunning,must of took alot of sessions

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 20/04/2010 :  05:15:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So glad that this topic has been bumped and brought to life again - love looking at other people's tatts....mainly cos I cant get one of my own!

I LOVE yours Gmac - I am a definitely dragon, fantasy, sci-fi fan and that is a great looking dragon.

The tattoo that you found Jase is just stunning, as Lee said it must have taken some serious time, and serious money I would have thought - but definitely worth it.

I still want to see what Eeji's snake tatt ended up like....he only showed it outlined, I want to see the finished product!

(and I still cant get over that spider tattoo, every time I see it I have to remind myself it is inked on !)

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Fal
Hatchling

United Kingdom
245 Posts

Posted - 20/04/2010 :  18:33:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some awesome tats, especially that last snake one, wow!!!

I have a celtic griffon on my right shoulder blade, will have to fish a photo out. It's the one off Buffy lol the one Angel has if anyone ever saw that? The 'A' under it fitted in with my surname and its from a centuries old illustrated bible, so it had history which I liked.

Corn Snake - Bella. Bearded Dragon - Draco. Leopard Gecko - Mojo. Cat - Neo. In our family we also have: Cali King Snake, Spiny Flower Mantis (RIP), African Lined Mantis (RIP), Ghost Mantis (RIP), four Hermit Crabs, a Budgy and a Dog - Mystie... oh and a YAMAHA YZF-R1 but she's feeling a bit neglected at the moment :(
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 20/04/2010 :  19:16:20  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok, a little poor in comparison to some I have seen, but here's mine in order of getting them done.

Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.
Go to Top of Page

paula houghton
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
16 Posts

Posted - 20/04/2010 :  20:11:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes i love tattoos to. i have three to date and planning my next for the next couple of months.i,m wanting dog paws on my foot. the only thing i would say is think very carefully about what you want and were you want it.i had my firt tattoo years ago and eventully went off it after a few years, so i got a cover up and though its ok i had to go bigger to cover the origonal tat which is a size would not have chose if u get my drift,anyway good luck and once you get one you will want more :)

bold
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

441 Posts

Posted - 20/04/2010 :  22:18:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some great Tattos on hear
Looking to get a full sleeve at some point. Had these for 10 years now.One on my chest and the other on my arm.

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2010 :  15:35:20  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I can't get a tattoo - not really good with 'forever'. I'd be bored with whatever I got within 6 months

Plus I have got an 8 inch scar, which is far better than a tat. It's more 'James Bond baddie-y'

Go to Top of Page

Matt_Brooks
Hatchling

138 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2010 :  20:15:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tattoos are very very addictive, theres never "oh i'll only have one" one becomes two, two becomes three etc etc I myself have a tribal on my back shoulder, my initials on my left wrist, daughters name and DOB on my right hand and then my full tribal sleeve.

Firstly my daughters name and DOB on my hand, The 9 has ever so slightly worn off a little, due to being on the side of my hand.

And my full tribal sleeve.

0.1.0 Carolina Corn
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2010 :  03:50:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

.......Plus I have got an 8 inch scar, which is far better than a tat. It's more 'James Bond baddie-y'

I am with you on that one Kaz. I have a scar on my forehead that I usually cover with my hair. Was bitten by a Doberman when I was about 8 years old. Had to have 50 stitches and no-one could believe it had missed my right eye. Also had to have 5 stitches under my chin - it literally had my head in its jaw. Now that is there for life and proves how 'hard' I am....my battle scar for all to see!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

44 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  14:12:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow some of those snake ones look amazing - but yeah - alot of time and alot of money!!

iv got two that im planning at the moment - my uncles initials which will be at the top of my spine (he was my godfather and died when i was 2 and a half ) i also like it because his initials are IF - so itl look like iv got if not I.F. - but since im always wondering what if it kinda works,

iv also adapted a celtic circle for another one at hte base of my spine which has alot of personal meanings to me

but since money is almost none-existent for a few months and im trying to get kit together for my first corn it might have to wait a while - but i do have hte pictures up at home and have done for a few months and i still love them and cant wait to havehtem done!!

but yeah - do need to make sure you go to somewhere good - one of mymates have got a few that are decidedly dodgy and i saw one once with lettering and it was all different sizes and a tad skewif - not good!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

44 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  14:13:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BTW Matt - loving the big tribal one!!
Go to Top of Page

Rik
Hatchling

United Kingdom
135 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  18:37:46  Show Profile  Click to see Rik's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
£50 an hour so quite an investment. Think im about a third of the way there so far. Gets better with each vist. Was a small tribal that I decided i didnt like so had a sleeve made of it.

Bed baths are gonna be much more interesting in 30 years time for those that have to do it!

Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  20:02:37  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hey this is mine. its my first rat pucca who i miss so much

Corn Snake - Ayame
Mexican Black Kingsnake - Ryuzaki
Bearded Dragon - Puff
Salmon pink Tarantula - Olivia
Antilles pinktoe Tarantula - MossChops

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2010 :  18:34:43  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

I can't get a tattoo - not really good with 'forever'. I'd be bored with whatever I got within 6 months

Plus I have got an 8 inch scar, which is far better than a tat. It's more 'James Bond baddie-y'

I have scars, tats and bad memories, lol, so I have got the best of both worlds. lol

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2010 :  19:26:11  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Has anyone got a tattoo on their ribs? I know it hurts but like how much? Would you say if you got your hairs plucked or wax out of that area that it is equal to that kinda pain?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

princessbroxy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
310 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2010 :  17:30:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have one on my ribs and no its nothing like getting your hair waxed lol its bloody sore but a pain that's bearable and worth it for the right tattoo i would just go for it.

0.0.2 Aneries: Dorito + Sparkles
1.1.0 Hypo Het Lavender Bloodreds: Chilli + Pepper
1.0.0 Motley Butter: Dave
0.1.0 Ghost stripe : Sssam
0.1.0 Lavender: Princesss Annie
0.1.0 Normal: Medusa (baby sitting for 3 years)
2.2.0 Royal Python: Rafiki , Zazu , Pumba + Timone
1.0.0 orange ghost Python:Buster
1.0.0 Pastel python: enygma
0.1.0 spider python:
Kendra
0.1.0 66% het pied: sally
1.0.0 red tail cat fish (Morph)R.I.P
7.2.0 cats (M.I.B.,Picasso,Dealy,Storm,Gokoo,Merc,Chaos,Stitch,Peanuts)
Welcome to my petting zoo lol

Have you ever noticed when you run into a spiders web you all of a sudden turn into a ninja
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000