Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2009 :  17:43:03  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
agree with you there diesel. mine will have meanings. representing people in my life who mean a lot to me but they wont know that because they would kill me
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2009 :  18:07:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my ankle one hurt when they got to the bottom bit right near the joint and my foot one tingled when he got to the top part of the top star and near me tootsies lol
will have to put piccies up soon methinks

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

105 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2009 :  19:16:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brookestar

agree with you there diesel. mine will have meanings. representing people in my life who mean a lot to me but they wont know that because they would kill me

my first was for my mum who past unexpectedly, i then got a few more cause my little girl liked it which is a bit of girly one just like her lol, then iv also got my kids names done but i count them as one,
my dragons on my arm rep my 2 sons the tigers are gonna rep my 2 girls and the koi is for my little girl who also past (its a thing of being free if that makes sence, does to me anyway)

4 corn girls, 3 corn boy, 3 girl corn x rats, 1 boy corn x rat, 3 royal girls, 4 royal boys, 2 king girls, 4 king boys 1 common boa girl
And to pick up.....
1 butter motley boy + 1 girl

NEW WEB SITE...
http://kat80.webs.com/

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2009 :  19:24:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
indeed. If I go into the army, i'd also get the regiment i would serve in, on my back aswell.

but the fitness would kill me. LOL.

Edited by - hillzi on 30/07/2009 19:25:20
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2009 :  19:32:15  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i want a dragon that represents my nana (personal joke as she irish and with a temper so i called her a dragon when i was young)
fish for my grandad (heavily into fishing)
tiger/lion for my mum because no matter what happens she is so brave and strong
wolf for my gf because its her fav animal and even if we dont last i want to remember her because she has helped me throuhg a lot of s*** in my life.
sounds cheesy but it means a lot to me
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

105 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2009 :  19:37:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brookestar

i want a dragon that represents my nana (personal joke as she irish and with a temper so i called her a dragon when i was young)
fish for my grandad (heavily into fishing)
tiger/lion for my mum because no matter what happens she is so brave and strong
wolf for my gf because its her fav animal and even if we dont last i want to remember her because she has helped me throuhg a lot of s*** in my life.
sounds cheesy but it means a lot to me

not cheesy thats very sweet

4 corn girls, 3 corn boy, 3 girl corn x rats, 1 boy corn x rat, 3 royal girls, 4 royal boys, 2 king girls, 4 king boys 1 common boa girl
And to pick up.....
1 butter motley boy + 1 girl

NEW WEB SITE...
http://kat80.webs.com/

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2009 :  19:37:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well, the dragon would represent my old maths teacher!! evil mare that was. but not getting a dragon.

I used to speak to a counciller, who indeed helped me through childhood problems, she said to teach myself "love, guide, respect and protect" it's catchy and I think i might get that on my shoulder.
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2009 :  19:56:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mine all have meaning...it sounds silly but i wouldnt get one if it didnt have any meaning for me if im going to be stuck with it for the rest of my life its gotta be worth it... my next foot tatt is going to be 'come what may' with cherry blossoms swirling round it and up the inside of my ankle.. or my back piece... whichever i can afford first

Go to Top of Page

inkiepixie
Hatchling

United Kingdom
445 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2009 :  23:02:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmmmm. Most of my ink doesn't have any meaning at all; it's just beautiful, beautiful ink. My Celtic lion is for my cat, and I also have her pawprint tattooed on my ankle, and my foot tattoo is for my sister. But the rest are purely decoration.

0.0.1 classic: Bellatrix
0.1.0 anery (het amel): Luna
1.0.0 hypo lavender (het amel ph stripe): Orion
1.1.0 kittycats: George and Pixie
1.0.0 hound: Shadow
1.0.0 husband: Louis

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2009 :  12:02:13  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
hillzi Posted - 30/07/2009 : 19:37:51
I used to speak to a counciller, who indeed helped me through childhood problems, she said to teach myself "love, guide, respect and protect" it's catchy and I think i might get that on my shoulder.

hillzi you are still a kid
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2009 :  12:04:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well childhood; as in a few years ago..

if you think about it, I'm able to drive a moped in 11 months.
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2009 :  18:47:10  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha
Go to Top of Page

Taz Devil
Hatchling

United Kingdom
188 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2009 :  08:16:25  Show Profile  Visit Taz Devil's Homepage  Click to see Taz Devil's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlueTongueDan
Now im 18 im thinking of getting one. I wanted a snake but ive been put off by a lot of the unrealistic ones you see.

if your live up North then you are in luck, the peeps that did that tatt are at Doncaster racecourse for a Tattoo fare. It's on the page you linked to.

Shame all mine were when I was young. They had needles the size of knitting needles and no fine line art as they have today. One line on one of my tatts is equal to 3 lines together with todays fine lines.

All are a bit crappy but I'll get some pics thrown up of what I have.

0.1.0 Corn Snake (Sid)

Sids Live WebCam
http://snakecam.tazworld.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  13:58:05  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Got some new ink yesterday... Bodycraft Nottingham done by Lee:

Some more pictures linked if you want to see them:

Me half way through... only open if you don't mind seeing a good mix of red ink and blood!
http://i34.tinypic.com/b4eo7c.jpg

Start of the tattoo, no colour or filling:
http://i33.tinypic.com/33as6r9.jpg

Sorry its so blurry the camera on the iphone is pants.

5.2.0 Cornsnakes: Lucien (Amel), Zero Kiryu (Blizzard), Aura (Butter Stripe), Montana (Normal), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender), Orlando (Anery)
2.0.0 Royals: Q & Little One
Twitter: @BlutAura
DeviantART: BlutAura
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  16:41:06  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i really want one but im a scaredy cat
Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  18:54:48  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Looks great, Luke!

www.youtube.com/BlueTongueDan
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  19:46:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah the imprint it left on my pillow looks good too

i like it! cant wait for it to heal so it will look even better

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  22:36:16  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
tats hurt like hell!

I've got 3 and a half at the moment. i got a chinese symbol on my left forearm representing the wifes name, the wifes name on my right inner forearm, but that was a cheapo job by 'a friend of a friend' and really does need some work on it to improve it and give it some depth.
I've also got a hot rod and flames on my right leg, and the best one of all (still not finished yet)..... a huge cornsnake on my back

*edit* something i saw in a tattoo studio AFTER having the cheapo tat, and this is so true:
"Cheap tattoos are not good, and good tattoos are not cheap"

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory

Edited by - eeji on 30/09/2009 22:37:39
Go to Top of Page

Mnementh
Yearling

United Kingdom
537 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  22:52:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh gawd tats, I started mine when I was 16 , let me see "brain whirs , then a faint click is heard" 33 years ago damnit . They are sopooplooking , I have to say I wished I had started now , there are some amazing tats going around , my most recent about 12 - 15 year for the ones on my back and about 4 year ago the start of a cover up .

I fancy a nice snake or a chameleon "lifelike" on my leg , I saw this snake tat and would like it to that sort of finish :)

The one on his leg :P

One last jump , that's all we have to take Holth .
Wearily the old queen gathered heself to spring ;
Moreta gratefully began her litany .
Black , blacker , blackest -
They went between .
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  00:23:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow that is one cool snake tatt..
id love a snake tattoo but i dont know where to put it.. would love a portrait style one of mont but i dont want one round my leg and cant have it on my wrist or anywhere cause i want to be a midwife and tatts are generally a no go.. argh the dilemmas lol

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000