zeniba shed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  02:23:13  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the first time zeniba shed since i got her and i missed it
nevermind she looks so shiny and her colours are really nice and bright now hehe. shes a pretty little thing

old skin

now

oh forgot to ask

when i first go zeniba the shop where i got her from ordered a stat(?) for me well its gonna be here tomorrow after being a week late how do i set it up do i just plug it in or something. sorry im such a dumb**** lol

Corn Snake - Ayame
Mexican Black Kingsnake - Ryuzaki
Bearded Dragon - Puff
Salmon pink Tarantula - Olivia
Antilles pinktoe Tarantula - MossChops

Ipswich, Suffolk

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  10:04:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is the mat being regulated by anything at the moment? If not, you really should have waited for everything to arrive and set it all up, before getting your little snakey. The heat mat has a plug, this plug goes into the attachment on the stat (they normally have 3 seperate cables), place the sensor on the mat, and plug the stat in to the mains. Then set it to the required temp, but monitor it closely as they often need alot of adjusting before temps are safe and stable- whilst mine was regulating, it got to 44c one day- thank god I didnt have my snake in there!

Unregulated mats can cause serious burns and upset to your snake, so get your stat set up asap.

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

244 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  10:06:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aw i remember the first time my corn shed after getting him, but unlike you i saw it .

my corn just shed lastnight again too. measured in at 29inches. probs a bit of stretch on that too though. he looks nice and new now . took the bugger 9 days to finish the shed process mind! nightmare.

0.0.1 - carolina corn snake
0.0.1 - royal python
0.1.0 - honduran milk snake
1.0.0 - mexican black king snake

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000