getting temp down
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2009 :  11:21:47  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ok bit of a prob here, mt poxy stst turns out it dont work, tok it back no replacements, so have jiggled with a timer, temps were stable all day yesterday. (i have orderd a new stst, should be here beginging of next week)
Today its really warm here and both ends are reading 32.1C. I have unplugged the heat mat and opend a window, but still no temp change.
Any ideas how I can cool the cool end down? Its really worrying me! Thanks!

sexychef
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2009 :  11:30:23  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
have a fan turned on to move the air around. but other than that not sure what else you can do

Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2009 :  11:35:45  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
only have one fan and we are using it in the living room cos its boiling in here lol. The window I have opened is near the viv and has a breeze coming through so Im hopeing that will be enough!
I just cant believe the stat broke! brand new and only had it less that a week!!
Go to Top of Page

sexychef
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2009 :  12:02:57  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
is it a habistat one?

Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2009 :  12:21:54  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
no it was micro climate one, had 2 lightson it, one when it was on at the mains then one when it was on for the mat to heat up, one red light one green, red was power light and it just died yesterday! The bloke in the pet shop plugged it in and told me it was dead, he said could be a broken connection inside
Go to Top of Page

sexychef
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2009 :  12:34:02  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
has it got a gaurentie(sorry bout spelling)

Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2009 :  12:42:53  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
it did I phoned tem up and they said as it was in the first year to take it back to the shop! He offerd a refund as he never had anymore in stock so I took it and bought one off ebay, was quicker than waiting for a replacement from the shop. New one should be here beginging of next week
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000