Are they usualy this active
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2009 :  20:36:36  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
after feeding? He took his first feed with me no probs! (Im so proud!) but now he is round the viv like a nutter lol, are young ones normaly like this? He is nearly a month old

n/a
deleted

589 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2009 :  20:46:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what are you feeding him?

Rat World, Frozen Rats/Multis/Gerbils/Mice

T.0845 250 0020

2.3.0. Royals.1.2.0 Corns. RIP Sadie

Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2009 :  20:49:19  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
pinkys only one, He has actually settled in his hide now, but for 10 mins he was going up on thop of the water bowl sliding up the tank looking for escape routes! which he usually does!
It just shocked me a bit as I thought the settled straight away, my old one did!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

253 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2009 :  22:37:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Normally with Noodle after i feed him and put him back in his Viv, he goes into his hide. Once i put the lid on h es out, i think its just the face they wanna make sure they didnt miss any lil' Mice to snack on lol

0.0.1 Amelanistic Corn 'Noodle'
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon 'Bowser'
1.0.0 Staffordshire Bull Terrier 'Remo'

''The Devil is a loser and he's my B*tch!''
Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2009 :  22:53:41  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Humm could be? just seemed strange, I fed him in his viv as he is still settling in, so did not want to handle him really. I was expecting him not to take it but he did so thats good! Im going to give him till saturday then try handling him for the first time!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000