BTD and utube!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  18:18:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi BTD, just spent ages watching your utube stuff, amazing. 1 question though,. Watched blue tongued skink and mouse, well, first bit of it. Wussed out. Didn't think it would eat mousey, especially after watching it with the egg! Would they eat rodents in their natural habitat?.

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  18:34:12  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
BTS eat anything! at my local rep shop if a baby beardy dies straight to the skink! i want it but its a nasty git!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  19:07:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that Brookestar. Don't think I could cope with that...check out BTD's utube stuff. Great way to spend an hour, as me and hubby have just done. (Well, except for the mouse and the skink, wussed out on that one)

Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  19:16:25  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks for looking at my vids Would upload more but youtube seems to be rubbish now
Oh yes, Blue Tongues are absolute pigs.
Its said that they'll even eat carrion in the wild.

www.youtube.com/BlueTongueDan
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  21:20:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was facinated by yours, but it did look very crossThat being said,if I was being filmed while tucking into an egg, I might get a bit miffed,lol, and what is with that tongue??? I don't mean the colour. Iy looked like a wave of muscle! You must have a belting camera BTD. My hubby was well impressed. BTW, loved the mossy frog and the wax worms, it was like a moving statue, then whack, so fast!!!

Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  21:46:10  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks
My skinkers is a real sweet lizard, lol. He's so curious and just loves to watch whats going on in my room. He was really hissy when I first got him but I kept his viv on the floor and when I was in my room, Id let him climb out on his own and he calmed down quite quickly.
His tongue is fantastic isnt it

www.youtube.com/BlueTongueDan
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

348 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  22:51:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
superb dan.........

1.0.0 cash snow corn
0.0.3 koi carp
0.0.18 assorted gold fish
axolotl eggs ready to hatch
0.1.0 Chaco golden knee T
0.1.0 chilli rose pending!

Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  22:57:46  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
awww i love bts their really awesome lizards

Corn Snake - Ayame
Mexican Black Kingsnake - Ryuzaki
Bearded Dragon - Puff
Salmon pink Tarantula - Olivia
Antilles pinktoe Tarantula - MossChops

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: