Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 The early hours club (00:00 till 07:00 ONLY!!!)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 28

n/a
deleted

19 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  02:47:13  Show Profile
I'm sooo depressed, Ican't hold my Chompy till she has shed now =( she is hiding away all the time and looks down in the dumps! stupid nature!!
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  03:13:51  Show Profile
Welcome chompy snake to all of us who either work at night or find sleep something that eludes us on a regular basis (me)!
Not only cant I handle Kellog for fun because he has mites but he has now fed so I wait even longer......thats nature I am afraid.

How did the interview go Lucifer? xxx

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  02:37:08  Show Profile
Hi, anyone else awake at this stupid hour of the night/morning??????????? xxx

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  05:32:33  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
Still here Kellog?? or have you not got any staying power??

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  14:09:20  Show Profile
Give me a break Kehhlyr,lol, went back to bed at 5 after watching sun come up and birds start singing, but didnt sleep much. I dont choose to be up at those ridiculous hours, although I do like the peace and quiet....just me, the dog and Kellog, in the dark, watching tv or on the laptop or both at the same time.... xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

184 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  00:04:41  Show Profile
woo hoo am normally in bed by now(gotta get up at 4 for work) loving this quarantine no work till wednesday (read that in a kind of singsong it sounds so much better)

1.0.0 Amel stripe(Dezzi)
0.1.0 Snow Corn (Rizzie)
0.1.0 Carolina Corn (Hotaru)
2.2.0 western hognose (Huff and Puff)(Missy and Pharoh)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

369 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  00:10:14  Show Profile
im just unemployed lol so can sleep in till 10 :)

0.0.1 Striped Cali King "Hunter"
0.0.1 Snow corn "Stockton"
0.0.1 Blue tongue "Thompson"
1.0.0 Cat "Jaws"

My photobucket, http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e323/kevindollar/ Some randoms in there but mostly reps

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  01:25:42  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
i just dont sleep lol

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  02:57:38  Show Profile
For once I am up for a reason other than pain and being unable to sleep! My son is diabetic type 1 and his blood sugar is haywire - much too high too often. Consultant thinks it is down to growth and hormones (he is 12) but wants us to check his blood a couple of times during the night, at 2 and 4. Of course OH sleeps through alarm and for once I was actually asleep and woken by it. To then wake a 12 year old, get sense out of him enough to get him to do his blood test (which took a lot of arguement although I am not sure how much of that was him sleep talking)it now seems silly to go to bed just to be up again at 4. Got 2 more nights of this - what fun!! xxx

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  00:35:00  Show Profile
Yessss my first post in this thread

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  02:54:40  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Give me a break Kehhlyr,lol, went back to bed at 5 after watching sun come up and birds start singing, but didnt sleep much. I dont choose to be up at those ridiculous hours, although I do like the peace and quiet....just me, the dog and Kellog, in the dark, watching tv or on the laptop or both at the same time.... xxx

you broke the rules of this topic, you posted at 2:09PM!!!!
That should get you an instant ban. But we'll let you off this time.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Stumpy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
418 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  06:25:02  Show Profile
I work for most of the time this thread is active.

Go to Top of Page

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2009 :  01:45:17  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage
</3 Insomnia, trying to play rock band to tire myself out

5.2.0 Cornsnakes: Lucien (Amel), Zero Kiryu (Blizzard), Aura (Butter Stripe), Montana (Normal), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender), Orlando (Anery)
2.0.0 Royals: Q & Little One
Twitter: @BlutAura
DeviantART: BlutAura
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2009 :  01:50:37  Show Profile
And I'm waiting for Lucifer to let me know what he thinks about Dime cake from IKEA...the night shift rolls on and on and on and (Oh, you get my drift)

Go to Top of Page

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2009 :  01:52:26  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage
Right done my quota of posting for the night!
Off to try get some sleep.... probably back on this thread in 59 mins

5.2.0 Cornsnakes: Lucien (Amel), Zero Kiryu (Blizzard), Aura (Butter Stripe), Montana (Normal), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender), Orlando (Anery)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2009 :  01:54:13  Show Profile
Wuss, I thought we were having a sensible discussion about the merits of the Cafe Ikea?

Go to Top of Page

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2009 :  01:55:41  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by ally

Wuss, I thought we were having a sensible discussion about the merits of the Cafe Ikea?

Aye but the thought of Dime Cake will soon be setting me off with the fridge raiding so I thought I would call it quits.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2009 :  01:57:29  Show Profile
In that case I will bid you good night (And go and raid my fridge - LOL) See yah!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2009 :  02:07:13  Show Profile
So will the last person out please turn off all the lights and lock the door..Thank you and good night (morning)

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2009 :  22:57:15  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

you broke the rules of this topic, you posted at 2:09PM!!!!
That should get you an instant ban. But we'll let you off this time.

I admit it, I broke the rules and am doing it again! Blame it on my ME brain fog, I have to do something when I think of it or it is gone from memory forever.

Please allow me extra priveledge because of it Kehhlyr, am up so often in the night I would feel lost being cast from this group - adrift, alone, no-one to talk to......

Forgive me.......please..............

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 28 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000