Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 The early hours club (00:00 till 07:00 ONLY!!!)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 28

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  01:49:17  Show Profile
Anyone else still up at this silly hour of the night?? xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  02:03:41  Show Profile
AM alive even tho i gotta be up at 7am

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  02:08:09  Show Profile
You are running out of time to sleep tilly. I've got to be up then too, kids to school etc. Why you up so late? Did you get to Donny show? Am so jealous of those who made it and got to meet up! xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  02:14:05  Show Profile
no i didnt go to donny ...i live in get so i got to maidstone and essex...i got school run in the morning ...I cant sleep i never do been like scince i had my eldest and i do nt like tablets ..

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  02:23:28  Show Profile
Join the club, except my problem is pain keeping me from sleeping. Think I wish I had been at Donny more to meet up with everyone than to see the snakes - although that would have been a bonus! Do you know any of the forum members? xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  02:24:52  Show Profile
i met remmy ..and i got a snake off george the reptile man ..thats about it at the momment

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  02:32:06  Show Profile
Strange, I havent met anyone personally and have only been a member since April but already feel like I know some of the regulars really well. Thats whats so great about the forum. How long have you been a member? xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  02:32:56  Show Profile
i been here scince may same day as i got my first snake

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  02:40:01  Show Profile
It was about same time as me, got Kellog in April and looked for forum when he didnt feed. This was 1st one I found and I didnt look any further! xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  02:43:15  Show Profile
i went to another but i prefered this one ..and i like it so i stayed ...Its helped me alot actually as well as ready cos i knew nothing hardly when i got him

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  02:49:32  Show Profile
I was the same, knew nothing at all and got snake at short notice so when he decided not to eat for first 13 weeks I would have gone crazy with worry without this lot. Am now driving my OH mad, he thinks I am addicted to the forum - am on here more than I am on Facebook! Just get so involved in everyone else's snakes and worries, and need to check up on how they are doing - like the escaped hatchlings and the non-feeders etc. Its hard when you get someone on who wont take advice from such experienced snake owners, frustrating cos you feel they arent putting their snake first. I dont question the advice I get here cos generally it is backed up by at least 2 or 3 others agreeing. Lots of new members joining. xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  02:53:31  Show Profile
Yeah i agree with you on that ...i started with 1 now i got 7 lol ...i got aggie as a rescue he was unwanted thats the one in my sig ...He is my baby i talk to him all the time not that he can hear me my husband thinks am mad lol probably am lol...I got a non feeding female anery its driving me nuts she wont eat been about 3 weeks now and i tried everything part from getting her force fed.

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  02:56:02  Show Profile
Didnt realise you had more than aggie. Are all your others corns? Would love to get another one (or more) but unfortunately money is the issue at moment. xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  02:58:58  Show Profile
yes all corns cept 1 a kossier rat snake ....fiesty he is i cant get near him he is my eldest sons am looking after that one till he comes back from uni

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  03:02:26  Show Profile
Good luck with that! Kellog is the family snake, but I have sort of taken him over. They live for such a long time that I dont think some kids think ahead to them going to uni or leaving home and what will happen to their snake then. xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  03:05:47  Show Profile
my youngest has his own snake he has a carolina called bart ...He does well with him but then he has gerbils which between u and me should be gone by now there almost 4 years old ..he has impressed me with them cos i didnt think he would bother with em but he has proved me wrong then he wouldnt leave my snow corn alone so i got him his own lol .

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  03:30:10  Show Profile
Think my 12yr old son is hoping for a corn of his own one day soon....he doesnt like the way I have 'taken over' family snake! But then I am the one that changes water etc and did all the attempted feeding for 13 weeks! So I guess Kellog does know me best....if snakes differentiate between us at all. At moment he is still refusing to come out of his hide, where he has been since 'mite incident'. Put viv back to normal 2 weeks ago and he is still hiding. He fed fine last week, struck from hide and pulled mouse into it and I am going to feed him in about 6 hours! Family will think it very strange cos I have put one of my socks in viv, just to reassure him about my smell and hopefully convince him to come out. Dont really know what else to do. xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  03:41:10  Show Profile
its worrying when they do that ...aggie hasnt been out much lately but thats just his mood...All you can give him is time and time is a great healer in my opinion ..However if it goes on for to long maybe a trip to the vets is needed even if it is just to reasure you

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  03:44:42  Show Profile
Try telling my OH that, he thinks I worry too much as it is.....if I even mentioned the vet I would get a lecture!! Anyhow, think I better try and sleep...AND SO SHOULD YOU! Nice chatting, hopefully do it again soon. Night night. xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  03:45:56  Show Profile
night sleep well nice chatting with u 2

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 28 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: