New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rubi
Hatchling

United Kingdom
374 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  19:33:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys, im currently looking into getting a new 4 foot viv, i currently have 2 viv exotics one 4 ft one 3ft, which quite happily sit one on top of the outher...i am just wondering what the difference between the standard VE range and their repti stacks?....should i not be stacking the standard ones?

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  19:44:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There's no difference in built really - I stack normal ones no issues at all
I think the repti-stax are a bit narrower
Go to Top of Page

rubi
Hatchling

United Kingdom
374 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  20:20:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok then thank you, will just stick to the normal ones then :)

Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2013 :  08:25:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Viv exotic have simply redesigned all their vivs - the viva replace the old VX's and the reptistax replace the old LX's - but they are smaller. (Well the viva's have greater depth to them now I think, but slightly shorter).

Bit of a pain if you have the old vivexotic vivs as they won't match up any more for stacking :( No problem stacking the old ones though - they used to sell them as stacks anyway ;)

Edit: Having just re-read your thread... so if you are hoping to find a new VX or LX viv you will have to be very lucky - either find some old stock still lounging about in a reptile shop or you may have to search for a second hand one.

Or check out the monkfield vivs (not the terraniums ;) ) I don't know what size they come in, but they may match the old vivexotic specifications?

Edited by - smart bunny on 31/05/2013 08:28:47
Go to Top of Page

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2013 :  08:58:29  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Swell reptiles had some of the old VX and LX ranges in stock not so long ago and they may still have

1.1 Corns (Anery Stripe, Amel) 1.0 Rootbeer 0.2 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Zebra Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 50% Diamond Zebra Carpet Python
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000