New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2013 :  22:14:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My friend took her son to Longleat where he met his first corn, he really liked it, but when i asked if she was tempted to get one, she couldnt say no fast enough lol

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2013 :  22:24:50  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Cute pic

1.1 Corns (Anery Stripe, Amel) 1.0 Rootbeer 0.2 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Zebra Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 50% Diamond Zebra Carpet Python
Go to Top of Page

Redware
Hatchling

United Kingdom
412 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2013 :  22:28:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hehe ace pic.

I have a picture of me with a python around my neck aged about 6-8 somewhere I will have to ask my parents to did it out and pass it on to me next time they are up!

Corns: 1.2.0 Caramel Tessera Het Stripe ph lots (Oak) Caramel (Willow) Caramel Stripe Het Amel (Juniper)
Royals: 1:1:0 Lesser Pastel (Bismuth) Cinna Spin (Indium)
Go to Top of Page

mjpeters
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1539 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2013 :  23:11:27  Show Profile  Click to see mjpeters's MSN Messenger address  Send mjpeters a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Lovely to see a little 'un NOT getting stoopid conditioned snakey phobias
Our little girl says 'nakes-SSSSSSS now'when she needs to hold a snake and she likes to give them a kiss when we put them away-sometimes she kisses the viv and says 'hello 'nake,hello George'
Go to Top of Page

SteGore
Yearling

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2013 :  00:31:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Start em young.lol

2.2.2.Corns-0.2.0.Cali Kings-0.1.0.MBK-1.0.0.Pastel Boa-1.0.0.CCP-0.1.0.Royal-1.0.0 BRB-0.1.0.Spotted Python-0.1.0.Olive Python-0.1.0.Trinket Snake.-1.0.0.Peppermint Pacman Frog-0.2.0.Train Millipedes-0.1.0.Armoured bush Cricket-2.GALS.6 Albino GALS-6 Pancake Slugs.1.Green Mantis.0.1.0.Shi-tzhu cross.
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2013 :  08:08:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's so good to see Fiona . I remember when we took my daughter to somewhere like Longleat with her godmother. Tands could only have been about 3yrs old at the time. Her godmother, Steph, had a terrible snake phobia ....if snakes came on the tv she'd change the channel. We went into a room for a 'hands-on' session and cute little fluffies were brought round, then chicks.....and then this snake entered the room . Steph is convinced, to this day, that the snake didn't take its eyes off her the whole time it was there. It was brought round for everyone to stroke and I was worried, because I knew how she felt about them. If I'd realised a snake was involved I'd have never put her through it. She was so strong, because she didn't want Tands to catch on to her fear....and she stroked the snake !! She did breathe a huge sigh of relief when it was taken out . Since then she's had kids and has brought them over to meet the snakes, so they don't have the same fear. She's slowly got to the point where she'll sit on the same sofa as me when I have one out, but she doesn't often touch them and I'm very careful about not letting them move towards her. Her kids love stroking them and holding them. I'm SO proud of her .

Xxx

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2013 :  09:04:36  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That's so sweet.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000