Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2013 :  09:50:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Grrr what happened to my guaranteed next day delivery?! So annoyed I waited in all day yesterday and had my fingers crossed it would arrive in the morning so I could get started, but it didn't show up at all!! Will give them an hour or so to see if it gets her this morning then chase it up - I got the dispatch email from Swell Tues evening though so can't blame them...

Really needed to go to the supermarket today as well, running out of food, and I do NOT want to have to go tomorrow with two monsters darling children in tow!

Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2013 :  11:13:15  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just leave a note on door saying to leave it some where an sign it.

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2013 :  11:26:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmph, even more annoyed now - I DID leave a note on the door yesterday for the 20 mins I was out on the school run, asking it to be left either in a designated safe place or with the builders working next door all day if needed signature. Have just phoned up to be told 'I wasn't in when delivery attempted yesterday'!!! WTF - well there was no note through my door to state delivery attempted so I'm afraid I don't believe them, especially as I know I was here at all other times! I didn't even do anything noisy like vacuum or anything so I could be sure of hearing them lol!

Edit: It's here!!! Yippeeeeee, off to build a viv!!

Edited by - smart bunny on 17/05/2013 13:37:09
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000