What morph am I?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazysnakelady
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2012 :  21:29:27  Show Profile  Visit crazysnakelady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not very good at identifying morphs yet, and trying to figure out what morph my daughters corn snake is. Anery? Charcoal? or Ghost? are my best bets... He doesn't have any yellow so I'm assuming he's a Charcoal, but not sure. Would appreciate a more experienced opinion.

2.2.35 corns

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2012 :  13:29:48  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ghost is my guestimate

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2012 :  14:54:40  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That's a chunky looking snake too...... its neck looks as big as its head!

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

crazysnakelady
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2012 :  16:04:28  Show Profile  Visit crazysnakelady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

ghost is my guestimate

Thanks... but wouldn't he display some yellow on his neck if he were a ghost?

And what about the head/belly pattern? Do they suggest some sort of pattern or possible het? or is he possibly some sort of other rat snake or cross?

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2012 :  21:31:01  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
not all will show yellow, some a bit, some loads its all very variable. the clear bit through the belly chequers is a trait of hypo (hypo + anery = ghost)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000