Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2012 :  07:09:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
^ This.

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Tessera het Caramel Diffused Hypo ph Amel Anery CB'12 "Cassi", 0.1.0. Diffused Powder CB'12 "Ruby"
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender CB'11 "Amber", 1.0.0. Lavender Stripe het Diffused Anery Amel Hypo CB'11 "Pluto"
1.0.0. Hypo Opal Ph Stripe CB'12 "Hops", 1.0.0. Caramel Stripe het Amel CB'08 "Jasper", 1.0.0. Opal Stripe het Anery CB'09 "Topaz"
0.1.0. Amel Stripe het Caramel CB'09 "Poppy", 0.1.0. Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Hypo Anery CB'12 "Amethyst"
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2012 :  21:10:17  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lozzy

Just to add another question to the mix what would be the most interesting morph to breed with an ultramel anery, wouldn't mind doing it with my snow galaxy, if she ever returns *roll eyes* more to find out if she got any interesting hets hiding but i would need to buy another female as my lavender has kinks so i didn't buy her to breed. What you all think?

Thanks

Snow is the perfect choice, you'd see amel, ultramel, snow and ultramel anery hatchlings :)

quote:
Originally posted by Thorne Walker

Just to be devils advocate...

Doesn't 'do your research' and 'buyer beware' essentially cover that.. if a person is going to be buying a particular morph then looking it up should readily tell a person if it's a hybrid morph..

I'm not trying to make excuses for sellers who are knowingly hide or misrepresent there product but trying to put all teh responsibility on the seller seems a little unfair in my book.

Unfortunately its not that easy, in a lot of cases an amel will look identical to a creamsicle etc

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Lozzy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1556 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2012 :  21:17:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

quote:
Originally posted by Lozzy

Just to add another question to the mix what would be the most interesting morph to breed with an ultramel anery, wouldn't mind doing it with my snow galaxy, if she ever returns *roll eyes* more to find out if she got any interesting hets hiding but i would need to buy another female as my lavender has kinks so i didn't buy her to breed. What you all think?

Thanks

Snow is the perfect choice, you'd see amel, ultramel, snow and ultramel anery hatchlings :)

Awesome ill keep praying Galaxy comes back then, week 7 and counting :(

0.1 CB10 Snow Cornsnake - Galaxy ~(Currently MIA)
1.0 CB11 Ultramel Anery Consnake -Orion
0.1 CB11 Lavender Cornsnake - Star
0.1 Leopard Gecko-Simo
1.1 Jack Russell-T.J and Harley (Minature)
1.1 Cats-Rascal and Dizzee
1.0 TB Horse-Mickey
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000