Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

smokeysfc
Egg

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  16:20:58  Show Profile  Click to see smokeysfc's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i came home today and found that my snake has escaped someone left the lid lose on the faun so ive searched the whole of downstaires behind the fridge washer cooker freezer moved everybit of furniture and cant find it i have a vent leading to outside but its been cold and raining today do you think its got out there if so iam really gutted and am really mad atm ive put a pinkie on its heat mat and left the faun open hopint to lure it back but no luck please help guys i dont no what to do my gf is going mad and its really upset me ive ha it a few days and someones let it loose please help

[/URL]

booteylu
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
41 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  16:28:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12170 this should help you!
Don't lose hope i found my corn after 4 months of her being loose over winter

0.1.0 Carolina Corn - Eva
1.0.0 Butter Stripe - Butter

Edited by - booteylu on 21/06/2012 16:28:56
Go to Top of Page

Lozzy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1556 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  16:31:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I currently have a snake on the missing list too its heart breaking so totally understand how you feel! what you could do is make a couple of bottle traps there are threads on here, unfortunatly I'm on my phone so can't look for them now for you bit I'm sure someone else will post it for you but you were right to put a heat mat down, maybe pit some towels ontop so snakey feels safe hiding in it also you could try putting flour down along door ways to see if he is moving from room to room, hard to say whether he would have left the house its just a case of waiting, I'm so sorry to hear he gone tho and fingers crossed he turns up soon for you!

0.1 CB10 Snow Cornsnake - Galaxy ~(Currently MIA)
1.0 CB11 Ultramel Anery Consnake -Orion
0.1 CB11 Lavender Cornsnake - Star
0.1 Leopard Gecko-Simo
1.1 Jack Russell-T.J and Harley (Minature)
1.1 Cats-Rascal and Dizzee
1.0 TB Horse-Mickey
Go to Top of Page

smokeysfc
Egg

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  16:31:22  Show Profile  Click to see smokeysfc's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
im just worried if it did go threw the vent and outside its been raining alot and cold its only 14 weeks old aswell :'( its really got my stressing and worrying im going to flour the doors and sit up all night to see if it comes out

[/URL]
Go to Top of Page

Lozzy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1556 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  16:35:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oops too slow :) good idea to sit up tonight tho keep it very dark and quiet and maybe put some tinfoil and carrier bags around the edges of the room as you will be able to hear If he slithers past, and don't loose help I've heard of hatchies showing up unscathed after missing for weeks!

0.1 Leopard Gecko-Simo
1.0 TB Horse-Mickey
Go to Top of Page

smokeysfc
Egg

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  16:37:28  Show Profile  Click to see smokeysfc's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i just hope its ok and in the house where it can survive the sad thing is ive only had it a few days i pray it turns up soon

[/URL]
Go to Top of Page

smokeysfc
Egg

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  17:37:13  Show Profile  Click to see smokeysfc's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
would it of gone outside if it was raining

[/URL]
Go to Top of Page

Auld Baldy
Ikea's Pimp

United Kingdom
1619 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  17:45:09  Show Profile  Visit Auld Baldy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Check in any shoes or boots lying around. Some escapees have been found curled up in assorted footwear.

1.0.0: Miami Normal: Taggart
0.0.1: Carolina Normal: Wee Woody
0.0.1: Grey Rat Snake: Mirkey
0.0.1: Amel Corn: Blaze
1.0.0: Carpet Python: Vambo
0.0.1: MBK: Fester
0.0.1: Florida King Snake : Rattler (Rattle & Hum)
0.0.1. California King Snake: El Diablo Diego
0.2.0 Tarantulas : Ermintrude & Euphemia.
Go to Top of Page

smokeysfc
Egg

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  18:21:36  Show Profile  Click to see smokeysfc's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i feel really sad im not going to give up looking for him i am really concernd that he has got threw thevent and outside ive search around the vent outside in the grass plants dogs house but nothing ive set bags along the skirting boards in his room ive read they never go far from there viv but i cant find him anywhere is only 14 weeks old ive put water down in everyroom downstairs

[/URL]
Go to Top of Page

343guiltyspark
Hatchling

United Kingdom
451 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  18:23:55  Show Profile  Visit 343guiltyspark's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hope you find him soon.

Go to Top of Page

smokeysfc
Egg

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  19:17:31  Show Profile  Click to see smokeysfc's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
omg hes back i put a pinkie in his home on the mate split its stomach a tiny bit and with in 20 mins i heard him russleing under his bark style hide and there he was eating it even though hes not due a feed :( missed the strike to lol but atleast hes home and safe im over the moon and now ive moved his home in to my comp room where there is a lock on the door so now only i can get in and the gf can yay so happy thank god he wasnt missing for days

[/URL]
Go to Top of Page

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  19:18:43  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
phew! that's a relief!!

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

smokeysfc
Egg

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  19:20:07  Show Profile  Click to see smokeysfc's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
therewas a nice poo on the table lamp so i think he hid in the lamp shade good thing i never use tht lamp lol

[/URL]
Go to Top of Page

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  19:31:54  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Glad to hear the ordeal is over :)

1.1 Corns (Anery Stripe, Amel) 1.0 Rootbeer 0.2 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Zebra Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 50% Diamond Zebra Carpet Python
Go to Top of Page

Falice
Yearling

United Kingdom
757 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  19:51:04  Show Profile  Visit Falice's Homepage  Reply with Quote
that's great news!

1.0.0 Royal Python (Sir Cuthbert)
1.0.0 Corn (Trevor)
1.0.0 C0ckatiel (Baldwin)
1.0.0 Jug - jack russel x pug (Keyser Soze)
Go to Top of Page

smokeysfc
Egg

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  20:00:44  Show Profile  Click to see smokeysfc's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thankyou all for the advise and the good wishes means alot i owe you all so much

[/URL]
Go to Top of Page

Matt Waters
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
49 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  20:19:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow escapees seem so common what hope do I have being such a newbie lol
So glad for you pal, iv just had mine since Sunday and I'd be devastated if she disappeared
You gotta make everything a lesson learned tho I say so it's good you've take the appropriate steps to lessen the risk of it happening again
Go to Top of Page

smokeysfc
Egg

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  20:30:29  Show Profile  Click to see smokeysfc's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol im new hence the panic ive only had him 3 days lol yourl do ok just keep a heavy book on the faun door matt and it wont escape but ive learnt my lesson and now have the steps to prevent it agian i hope you never go through it mate

[/URL]
Go to Top of Page

Lozzy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1556 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  21:08:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So glad your little guys back :) glad we could help

0.1 Leopard Gecko-Simo
1.0 TB Horse-Mickey
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2012 :  12:01:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww so glad he's back so soon, that was lucky!!

Go to Top of Page

cobweb251
Hatchling

United Kingdom
435 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2012 :  12:34:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
happy you found it dude

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly