yay!

0.1.0 Carolina Corn - Eva
1.0.0 Butter Stripe - Butter
Go to Top of Page

nickyff
Yearling

507 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2012 :  22:56:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
congratulations on yr snakey's swift return! the arc of adrenaline when a snake gets out is quite fantasic, isn't it??

-our littlest went walkabout last night too- after turning my son's bedroom upside down inside out eventually we found her curled up inside a jigsaw box, about a metre away from the viv; lazy bugger couldn't even be bothered running away properly!!

and you thought there was no such thing as a stupid question....

1.2.0 corns: captain haddock, sharon the tiddler and Darling Debbie. plus 0.2.0 cali kings: spot and Numpty... not forgetting the delightful Miss Lovely-Gonzalez-La-Poop apricot pueblan milk snake, and we all miss the Lodger who thought he was a cobra....
Go to Top of Page

ted89
Egg

United Kingdom
83 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2012 :  23:05:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
glad to hear you found him safe :) i lost one of mine once i didnt have her for very long either, i lost her for just over a week until a gardener found her over half an hours walk away from my house!
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2012 :  23:08:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so glad for you!!

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

smokeysfc
Egg

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2012 :  12:13:40  Show Profile  Click to see smokeysfc's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
my friend just rang me today and his corn has escaped agian its the same age as mine brought it at the same time he said hes emptied his room and cant find it so i said put a pinkie on a heat mat even if it fed 2 days ago it will still have it if its digested its last meal witch he said it looked like it had so i told him to wait it wouldnt of got far it sounds like my snake the other day lol but if it hasnt turned up by tonight ill go round and sit up with him with bags around the skirting boards he was panaking like i was when mine got lose but i managed to calm him down as i have been through it and know what to do

[/URL]
Go to Top of Page

smokeysfc
Egg

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2012 :  12:25:16  Show Profile  Click to see smokeysfc's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i also told him if it doesnt want to be found it wouldnt be im worried about his snake but if its like mine it would be back for the food

[/URL]
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000