Your help needed!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2012 :  23:25:45  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
With too many projects and too little time it seems I have gotten behind with keeping the cornsnake section at Ians Vivarium up to date so I am dedicating more time to get the gaps filled.

Over the last few weeks there have been 35 new additions, but there is still lots of stuff missing.

This is where I need the help - if you have a morph that isn't yet on IV please get in touch and I will create the new pages required and we can help make it the most complete online reference.

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory

Isoldael
Yearling

Netherlands
999 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  09:51:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sadly I don't have any special morphs, but on a related note - would it be possible to add a "next" button to the morph pages? Trying to learn to distinguish between all of them, so a "next page" button would be really handy :p.

Love the page though!

1.0 anery stripe (Nash)
1.0 hypo pewter (Loki)
1.0 bloodred het amel, charcoal, hypo, stripe 50% phet anery, lavender (Kasumi)
0.1 grey background normal het amel (Saphira)
0.1 tessera het amel, anery, stripe (Lilith)
0.1 amel (Aurora)
0.1 hypo bloodred het anery, charcoal, stripe 50% phet amel, lavender (Mara)
Go to Top of Page

mkmattyk
banned

United Kingdom
837 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  10:16:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
have you got martins new morphs yet???
Go to Top of Page

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  11:49:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I might be blind, but I think Anery Caramel needs adding to the list.

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Tessera het Caramel Diffused Hypo ph Amel Anery CB'12 "Cassi", 0.1.0. Diffused Powder CB'12 "Ruby"
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender CB'11 "Amber", 1.0.0. Lavender Stripe het Diffused Anery Amel Hypo CB'11 "Pluto"
1.0.0. Hypo Opal Ph Stripe CB'12 "Hops", 1.0.0. Caramel Stripe het Amel CB'08 "Jasper", 1.0.0. Opal Stripe het Anery CB'09 "Topaz"
0.1.0. Amel Stripe het Caramel CB'09 "Poppy", 0.1.0. Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Hypo Anery CB'12 "Amethyst"
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  11:55:24  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

With too many projects and too little time it seems I have gotten behind with keeping the cornsnake section at Ians Vivarium up to date so I am dedicating more time to get the gaps filled.

Over the last few weeks there have been 35 new additions, but there is still lots of stuff missing.

This is where I need the help - if you have a morph that isn't yet on IV please get in touch and I will create the new pages required and we can help make it the most complete online reference.

It might be "out of date" but its still my first port of call for info and morph id so thanks eeji for all your hard work past present and future

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  19:03:18  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Isoldael

Sadly I don't have any special morphs, but on a related note - would it be possible to add a "next" button to the morph pages? Trying to learn to distinguish between all of them, so a "next page" button would be really handy :p.

Love the page though!

A 'next page' button would be difficult to implement because the index changes every time a new morph is added but I will see if its doable :)

quote:
Originally posted by mkmattyk

have you got martins new morphs yet???

yup, they are on there :)

quote:
Originally posted by oakleyman18

I might be blind, but I think Anery Caramel needs adding to the list.

you're right its one of the missing morphs. As soon as I find photos that can be used it will be added :)

quote:
Originally posted by paulie78

It might be "out of date" but its still my first port of call for info and morph id so thanks eeji for all your hard work past present and future

thank you! :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  19:16:11  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
my first port of call :)

nothing to add im afraid

helped me decide what im after :)

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  22:28:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree, I've wasted hours on there trying to decide which of the many morphs I want to try to narrow it down lol! Thanks Eeji, it is a fab site :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000