Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

MissSnakeHandler
Hatchling

United Kingdom
105 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2012 :  21:21:27  Show Profile
well its funny i agree with a few things that everyone says.. but sometimes i think people use this as a way to make themselves look like there the professinals. IM NOT GOING TO BREED THEM TILL THERE OF AGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know many breeder who have been breeding for many many years and they are very experienced and professional. i told them about this convosation im having on here, and there reply was.. (you get people that think they know everything, when they dont) breeders have various different new corns stacked and there all in the same room ect... in the same unit. going to tell them that they need to quaratine every new snake they have. thats rediculous. im soo bored of people carry on this subject. for god sake even if i didnt know any of this i think i would have got it about 15 posts ago.

enuff is enuff i dont need various people on here keep on naggin and moaning and new people thinking they need to put there input in when all there doing is repeating what was said 20 posts ago..
getting behond a joke i have more snake dvds than u can imagine i have books, ive researched. and because 1 person misinterpreted my question you get loads of people following. saying the same thing over and over again borrrring. me slash, zepplin & halen are going to leave the forum.. and join a different one.. thanks to all the people in this thread that genrally helped and didnt bang on about this.. laws, lang, kev, steve and few others think you guys know what your talking about.. and obviously saw that i didnt need a lecture hahaha!!

well dissapointed,. this is potentially a great forum just shame there a few no it all losers.

and dont you dare ever think my snakes are ever going to come to any harm ! i love them dearly and i would always seek advice before making a move im not sure on.. and im sick of people thinking im a idiot! on here.. everytime im come onto this post i have to yet again write the same S*** to justify myself .. my eyes feel like there bleeding just reading over the same thing over and over again. change the record.

Edited by - MissSnakeHandler on 13/06/2012 21:22:46
Go to Top of Page

kev 5
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3065 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2012 :  21:38:50  Show Profile
sorry to hear you're leaving, can see your point

Go to Top of Page

MissSnakeHandler
Hatchling

United Kingdom
105 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2012 :  22:26:26  Show Profile
yeah doesnt look like i can delete my profile.. so i guess my name will still be on here. i really dont want to leave im just sick of this ya know and its t=like theres no end to it. what started being something positive and happy turned into something completely different . and all of a sudden i was just defending myself in every post and justifying and reasuring people
. at the end of the day i will do what i like and i would never put my snakes health and lives at risk, specially just to have hatchlings, slash zepplin and now my new corn halen are my main priority and there needs and lives are always the most important thing in my mind.

there ive said all i have to say in this post now. im done.. my intentions was to join here meet new people with the same interests and share our snakie stories and i was just completely dissapointed.. :(:(
this makes me sad. thanks again kev and all the overs mentioned in previous post.. :):)
Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2012 :  22:52:19  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address
Think this has caused enough bad feeling now, its up to the OP to decide what she does.

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000