Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2012 :  21:50:30  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi & Welcome

* 2.1 Corn Snakes (Arthas - Normal, Tilion - Anery Lav, Yavanna - Stripe) * 1.1 Cape House Snake (Jenson & Ginetta) * 1.0 Carpet Python (Irian Jaya Jag - Grantly) *
* 1.0 Amazon Tree Boa (Omen) * 1.1.2 Crested Geckos (Brindle, Harley, Noumea & Farino) * 0.0.2 Gargoyle Geckos (Pazuzu & Vesper) *
* 0.0.1 Mexican Red Leg Tarantula (Aragog) * 1.1 Leopard Geckos (Kara & Darwin) * 1.0 Dog (Labrador - Barney) * 1.0 Cat (Casper) *
* 1.0 Western Hognose (Hamilton) * 1.0 Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake (Tweek) * 0.0.2 Common Musk Turtles (Erin & Ira) *
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2012 :  14:39:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi again bluepool, can I ask another question please - was there much of a queue to get in going after lunch (can you tell I'm excited now I know we're going lol)? I could get there for when it starts, but don't really want to stand in a queue for ages with the kids lol. Thought it might be better to go a little later?

Also - would going with a buggy for my 4yr old be totally impractical as I'd find it hard to get around - or would it be handy to pile the purchases up in lol?!

Edited by - smart bunny on 19/06/2012 14:40:36
Go to Top of Page

Lozzy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1556 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2012 :  17:28:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there and welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing pics when you get your new addition(s). ;)

0.1 CB10 Snow Cornsnake - Galaxy ~(Currently MIA)
1.0 CB11 Ultramel Anery Consnake -Orion
0.1 CB11 Lavender Cornsnake - Star
0.1 Leopard Gecko-Simo
1.1 Jack Russell-T.J and Harley (Minature)
1.1 Cats-Rascal and Dizzee
1.0 TB Horse-Mickey
Go to Top of Page

bluepoolshark
Egg

United Kingdom
51 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2012 :  17:59:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

Hi again bluepool, can I ask another question please - was there much of a queue to get in going after lunch (can you tell I'm excited now I know we're going lol)? I could get there for when it starts, but don't really want to stand in a queue for ages with the kids lol. Thought it might be better to go a little later?

Also - would going with a buggy for my 4yr old be totally impractical as I'd find it hard to get around - or would it be handy to pile the purchases up in lol?!

There was almost no queue when we went after lunch, so wouldn't imagine it would be any worse this year, and we plan on going the same time again. Also shouldn't be too difficult to get a buggy round providing it isn't a massive one!

0.1.0 - Leopard Gecko (R/S Tremper Albino)- Toothless
1.0.0 - Crested Gecko (Dalmation) - Sizzle
1.0.0 - Royal Python (Pastel)- Sir Hiss
1.0.0 - Bearded Dragon (Hypo Tangerine) - Maximus
1.0.0 - Corn Snake (Amel Motley??) - Rossi
Wish List - BRB, GTP, Dartfrogs
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2012 :  18:13:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote