Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2012 :  11:23:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

its probably the back of the eye showing through

Thanks Eeji, all of the lighter morphs from last year and this have this? so i have has 2 snows and 5 amels with this eye pattern?

Tasha
______
4.0.0 - Corns - Hypo-Lavender (Lucifer), Bubblegum Snow (Houdini), Striped Carolina (Sarafino) and Black Cat (Ralphie)
0.2.0 - Corns - Anertheristic (Valentina), Lavender (Aiyana), Lavender (Di-nixi)
Go to Top of Page

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2012 :  13:29:04  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My ghost motley with a similar eye thing...

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

Go to Top of Page

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2012 :  16:30:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats cool...i just want to know what it is and wether it is this paradox gene?

Tasha
______
4.0.0 - Corns - Hypo-Lavender (Lucifer), Bubblegum Snow (Houdini), Striped Carolina (Sarafino) and Black Cat (Ralphie)
0.2.0 - Corns - Anertheristic (Valentina), Lavender (Aiyana), Lavender (Di-nixi)
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2012 :  18:36:55  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
paradox isn't a single gene and so far hasn't been reproduceable. its sometimes caused by a chimera ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_%28genetics%29 )

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2012 :  14:59:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was an interesting read eeji!! so do my amels and my snow have this paradox thing?

Tasha
______
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000