Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2012 :  23:12:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Georgina

they should be kept seperatly any way x

They're adults and have been kept together previously. Its not a complete no no, but its not advised!

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

Starmist
Hatchling

United Kingdom
248 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2012 :  11:07:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, just caught up with this! Hope everything goes okay with them both! I don't have any advice to offer you unfortunately as I only have one! I wish you the best of luck though and keep us all informed :)

Go to Top of Page

HayleyH
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2012 :  13:20:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
will do thank you to everyone for the help and advice if it turns out that they are both males i probably will keep them together as they have been housed together since the shop and they do seem to like curling up together usually and have no aggressiveness from either of them (me nor the hubby have had a bite off either yet either!!!!) but if it is male and female they will be seperated as dont think its fair to let her have a 2nd lot in a year will let you all know how i get on

pretty new to owning snakes!!!!! help!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

kev 5
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3065 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2012 :  13:27:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just a quick one before i go back to work,so you know if you do get eggs your snake may have a second clutch around the same time the 1st lot hatch. even without the male being in the same viv.

Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2012 :  14:59:43  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HayleyH

will do thank you to everyone for the help and advice if it turns out that they are both males i probably will keep them together as they have been housed together since the shop and they do seem to like curling up together usually and have no aggressiveness from either of them (me nor the hubby have had a bite off either yet either!!!!) but if it is male and female they will be seperated as dont think its fair to let her have a 2nd lot in a year will let you all know how i get on

Please don't assume that because they are curled up it means they are enjoying being together, co-habiting is a much debated subject. What appears to be them getting on could be them fighting for the nicest space.

Have a good read of this before u decide to co habit

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1070

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page