Corn Snake Health
 Over Active
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

elusive_elf
Snake Mite

5 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2012 :  03:33:03  Show Profile  Click to see elusive_elf's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Evening all,

I've had Rolo since she was about 6 weeks old. She's now 18 months, feeding and shedding well, the only thing is, the last few days, she's become incredibly active, trying to get out of her viv any way she can. Pressing herself up against the glass and 'running' around all day and night near enough.

She's in a vivexotic 3x2x2 viv, temps range between 24 and 29. Nothing has changed in her viv since I got it about 8 months ago. All her stuff is the same, although I change it around once a fortnight when I do a full clean out.

Is this something to be worried about? A symptom of something? Or am I just being paranoid?

Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous.

tordyjo
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2036 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2012 :  07:40:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Could be a he, although i have a female around the same age (been probed a female) who is very active at the moment, just put it down to breeding time and she's looking for her mate, she's going to have a long look though, she must have travelled miles round her viv already. Wouldn't worry too much, she should settle down in time

LillyCrystalHarry
1.2.0 corns, 1.1.0 cats tropical guppies who continually breed

Go to Top of Page

mkmattyk
banned

United Kingdom
837 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2012 :  10:16:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mine are the same, both male and females, and all i can put it down to is because its breeding season and everyones feeling randy lol
Go to Top of Page

kev 5
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3065 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2012 :  10:31:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nothing to worry about, i'd say it's down to the breeding season

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: