Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 A cautionary tale with an unhappy ending.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

lupi lou
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3670 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  12:22:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that is so sad, so sorry for your loss

1.0.1 Corns
0.1.0 Dog: springer
1.0.0 Horse
0.4.0 Gerbils
2.2.0 Leopard gecko
0.2.0 Cave gecko
Go to Top of Page

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  14:39:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is absolutely awful SB :( I'm just so sorry that the woman downstairs felt compelled to take the need to kill such an animal.. I can understand people's fear, but personally I don't like dogs particularly, doesn't mean that if I found one in my house I would try and kill it. Now a dog COULD kill a baby...

RIP, and I hope you have more luck in the future..

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Tessera het Caramel Diffused Hypo ph Amel Anery CB'12 "Cassi", 0.1.0. Diffused Powder CB'12 "Ruby"
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender CB'11 "Amber", 1.0.0. Lavender Stripe het Diffused Anery Amel Hypo CB'11 "Pluto"
1.0.0. Hypo Opal Ph Stripe CB'12 "Hops", 1.0.0. Caramel Stripe het Amel CB'08 "Jasper", 1.0.0. Opal Stripe het Anery CB'09 "Topaz"
0.1.0. Amel Stripe het Caramel CB'09 "Poppy", 0.1.0. Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Hypo Anery CB'12 "Amethyst"
Go to Top of Page

sue2012
Hatchling

United Kingdom
391 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  17:02:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im so sorry for u and your stunning looking snake its sad that people fill the need to do halm to any living thing i HATE spiders but i wont kill them i get the oh to remove there is no need to halm any living thing no matter how big all small they are if u are unsure of what u are seeing then leave the property and phone the right people that way both u and the animal are safe

1.0 Caroliner - Ozzy
1.0 caramel
Bloodred - Damon
0.1 sulfor - Stella
0.1 moonstone - letti
1.0 lavender - tazz
0.1 amber opal - salt
0.2 cats buffy & narla
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  19:01:41  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry for your loss, not sure what to say :( I would be so mad and wanting to punch the person but you can't help what your scared of I suppose, although to lie about the size and stuff :/ I'd give her a slap of sense or something and tell her if she knows the difference between inches and feet.

If they purposely dropped the box to injure the snake though... if they have an annoying yappy dog *whistle*

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Emmy1
Yearling

707 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  20:53:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What a tragic story! Such a beautiful looking animal too.

I know from my own experiences that sometimes your own hindsight can be cruel, but from reading your story this is by no means your fault. Your snake escaped and just so happened to manage to get below into the offices. What happened then on was out of your control. Bear, don't doubt your actions, you did everything possible as her owner. I'm glad she was back in your possession when she past. So so sorry.

0.1.0 Anery Corn Snake
1.0.0 Normal Western Hognosed Snake
1.0.0 Albino California Kingsnake
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Wildtype, Hypo)
0.0.3 Shubunkin Goldfish
Go to Top of Page

MsThomson
Hatchling

United Kingdom
134 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  21:53:55  Show Profile  Visit MsThomson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
how awful for you...im so sorry. she was an absolutely gorgeous snake :(

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000