New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2012 :  14:08:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am off to a place called Kiezebrink on wednesday to hopefully buy some mice. Have had quite a chat with them on the phone and they were quite happy to answer my questions and they are very happy for me look at the mice before I purchase them so I can see what the quality is like. The down side is that they are imported from holland but then I guess the pet shops that I have bought from in the past have mice that are imported. Pretty good prices as well especially as I only live 20 minutes up the road. Can't believe they have been there years and I have not known about them. Oh and they do rat sausages of all things! Link for anyone interested http://www.kiezebrink.co.uk/89-mice00121 and their number is 01284 810779. Based in Barrow Near Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
Boa Constrictor Imperator
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

0.0.1 Schneider Skink (George)
1.0.0 Extreme Blonde Harlequin Crested Gecko (Bert)
4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.
Chaco Golden Knee (G. pulchripes) Charlie, Greenbottle Blue (C. cyaneopubescens) Gus, Honduran Curly Hair ( B. albopilosum) Titch, Mexican Fire Leg (B. boehmei), Salmon Pink Bird Eater(L. parahybana), Fort Hall Baboon (P. Lugardi) Blanche, Stout Leg Baboon (E. Pachypus) Graham, Chilean Rose (G. Rosea) Glen.

Border collie x (BoB), 2 Cats (Lucky & Dip), 17 Goldfish, and The Dubia Family

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2012 :  14:59:10  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah most petshops have europe imports as far as I can tell, diffenet animal welfare laws or something. I think as long as the look nice clean and fluffy, then generally they have had a good life :D

Be sure to tell us what they are like!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Okeetee Mick
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2308 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2012 :  17:47:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only thing that would concern me is the vast difference in weights. Their small mice range between 6 and 15 gms, that's huge.

0.1.0 Okeetee (Sookie) 0.1.0 Powder (Luna) 0.1.0 Bloodred (Arlene) 0.1.0 Caramel Stripe (Tara)
0.1.0 Ghost (Crystal) 0.1.0 Caramel (Jessica) 0.1.0 Lavender Stripe (Portia) 1.0.0 Platinum (Godric)
0.1.0 Thayers King (Lettie Mae) 0.1.0 Albino Blairs King (Lorena) 0.1.0 Russian Ratsnakes (Pam)
0.1.0 Korean Ratsnake (Katerina) 1.0.0 Russian Ratsnake (Lafayette)
Go to Top of Page

Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2012 :  19:12:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Handy if you have different size snakes though. I plan to buy some regular and large so will have a variety of sizes from 15g right up to 35g, of course it will depend on the quality of the mice I may come away with none.

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
Boa Constrictor Imperator
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

0.0.1 Schneider Skink (George)
1.0.0 Extreme Blonde Harlequin Crested Gecko (Bert)
4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.
Chaco Golden Knee (G. pulchripes) Charlie, Greenbottle Blue (C. cyaneopubescens) Gus, Honduran Curly Hair ( B. albopilosum) Titch, Mexican Fire Leg (B. boehmei), Salmon Pink Bird Eater(L. parahybana), Fort Hall Baboon (P. Lugardi) Blanche, Stout Leg Baboon (E. Pachypus) Graham, Chilean Rose (G. Rosea) Glen.

Border collie x (BoB), 2 Cats (Lucky & Dip), 17 Goldfish, and The Dubia Family
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000