Posted - 09/03/2012 :  10:46:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol Claire!!

Go to Top of Page

claire_daz
Hatchling

United Kingdom
412 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  13:02:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.reptiles.swelluk.com/reptile-supplies/reptile-starter-kits-417/corn-snake-starter-kits--1519/swell-cornsnake-starter-kit-beginner-292093.html

this is what ive ordered for midget
Go to Top of Page

Falice
Yearling

United Kingdom
757 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  16:54:19  Show Profile  Visit Falice's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oh i'm so sorry to read all this, What a cow, sounds like she is just trying to cause trouble for the sake of it, I really hate people like that! Although at least the snakeys have gone to people who will take good care of them =] And i hope one day u can get your own back!

1.0.0 Royal Python (Sir Cuthbert)
1.0.0 Corn (Trevor)
1.0.0 C0ckatiel (Baldwin)
1.0.0 Jug - jack russel x pug (Keyser Soze)
Go to Top of Page

Becky_Ben
Hatchling

United Kingdom
160 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2012 :  00:18:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you every body for your support but yes midget has found a lovley new home thanks to this site and its members :)
Im still very upset that she has got her own way and ive had to rehome all of my snakies :( but it wont be this way forever :)
Gonna miss them all so much especially my special lil midget, but thanks to claire ill still see updates on him this makes it a little less pain full and the other snake went to a friend that lives local so i can pop round and see her all the time :)
Thanks guys and girls, :) I wont be leaving this page as i do intend on getting another snake when the little lad has his own say on where he stays and goes (a good 10 yrs yet) ill just have to use the other reptile section for my updates xxx

1 x collie, 1 x mastiff, 1 x ragdoll cat, 2 x guinea pigs, 1 x leopard tortoise, 1 x rat, 1 x Bearded Dragon, 1 x sheep, 2 x corn snakes,1 bosc, 3 leopard gecko, 1 crested gecko, 1 x fiance, 1 x 3yr old step son = My Ark
Go to Top of Page

tk72
Hatchling

United Kingdom
494 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2012 :  08:16:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where does the grinch live? We could all take our snakes round and put them in her house. Could be like the scene in Indiana jones that would get her back. But all joking aside sorry you had to regime them and hope things get better for you.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000