New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MickyB
Egg

United Kingdom
55 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2012 :  21:33:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What would be a good morph to put with my amber female as I want to have a go at breeding my own so would want to start raising a another now from last year or any suggestions from someone's upcoming clutches
thanks

mkmattyk
banned

United Kingdom
837 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2012 :  21:48:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well you need to get the same morph or the same hets as your amber anything else would result in normals

Edited by - mkmattyk on 02/02/2012 21:49:47
Go to Top of Page

CentricMalteser85
Banned Again

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2012 :  02:08:41  Show Profile  Visit CentricMalteser85's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As long as you done your homework, and knowledge and got the right equipment then go for it, and as for morphs

As for morphs I agree with matty

but you can use the following corn calculator to get a rough prediction

http://www.corncalc.com/

quote:
Originally posted by MickyB

What would be a good morph to put with my amber female as I want to have a go at breeding my own so would want to start raising a another now from last year or any suggestions from someone's upcoming clutches
thanks

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2012 :  19:16:16  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
if you want morphs in the first generation then you need to be looking at something with any of the following (or combinations of):
Caramel
Hypo
Strawberry (but NOT strawberry snow, these don't carry the strawberry gene - confusing!)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

MickyB
Egg

United Kingdom
55 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2012 :  01:49:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks I was thinking of another amber but thought I mite be able to cross another morph not done that much research on breeding morPBS
Thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000