New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jaseargonaut12
Egg

United Kingdom
66 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2011 :  20:19:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know where i can get a black viv from with cabnet or and i gonna have to try and paint a normal one.

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2011 :  15:23:44  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
we got a beech viv cheap and covered it in black fablon sticky back plastic :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2011 :  00:09:33  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Got any pics of it eeji?
Black viv sounds like it could look quite nice.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2011 :  00:45:27  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've not got it any longer, it went to a friend in Sheffield who took it back to beech colour :) Imagine a standard looking 4x2x2 in satin black, it was very convincing that it was bought looking like that :)

If you try this, take your time to make sure there are no air bubbles to spoil the look

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2011 :  07:18:01  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Saw a black viv on pre loved the other day. No cabinet tho.

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page

jaseargonaut12
Egg

United Kingdom
66 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2011 :  09:17:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dam it lol, looks like im going to have to do my other plan then with is to by say a beach one sand it all down and paint it
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2011 :  10:23:22  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
There are many viv makers dotted about which are quite easy to find when you google or go on rfuk that make vivs and cabinate in a huge range of colors including black most the time as that seems to be one of the popular colours they get asked for. Just like search custom viv or something, I found quite a few when I was looking.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000