Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2011 :  17:36:58  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
for my first snake i researched garters, went to the shop, came back with a corn..........

but on a different note, there are plenty of caresheets and info available to read, the art of research seems to be dead when you can JFGI or ask on a forum........

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2011 :  17:43:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jason_app

OK fair enough but your original comment:

quote:Originally posted by mikerichards

Gonna answer your question with a question, Why dont you know what it should be?? Providing the correct temps and habitat for any animal should be something you know BEFORE you buy said animal.

This is what started the whole issue, which you will have to admit is because you jumped to conclusions.

There are too many issues caused by people jumping to the wrong conclusion without having all the facts first.

Jase

I didnt jump to any conclusion, there is nothing wrong with what i said, people SHOULD learn before buying, which you didnt, and have a reasonable excuse for, which is why i said i wouldnt critisize you for.

So which conclusion did i jump to?? the one where i concluded you didnt do the reseach first because you dont know the simplest thing you should know?? yeah, i did, and i was right.

My post wasn't a criticism, it was a question. If you had come back with a different answer, then you would have been criticised!

Edited by - mikerichards on 24/11/2011 17:45:19
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2011 :  18:47:10  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jason_app

quote:
Originally posted by kayjosh

Okay Okay gonna stop all if i may....the idea of having snakes had always been there although true that little facts were researched....when a family member became ill and was going to be submitted to hospital a frantic search went on to find somwone more experianced to take her five snakes...she was mortified to think she would never see them again and when the only result looked at them going into rescue Jason and I offered to take them....we have always been huge pet lovers and responsible....We debate often on want we read as best parctice in keeping them and so joined the forum where as we all know more experianced owners can offer ther advice and tried and tested theories...All our snakes are different and have all different personalities and needs...the question of temp is not the first qustion on the forum that would be considered basic...feel disappointed at a couple of the replys here and the debate thats resulted all round...such a shame on whats otherwise been the best corn fourm Jason and I had come across to date.

Well said babe x

Lets hope its all finished now and we can continue to enjoy such a fantastic forum as you said.

It is a fantastic forum for sure unfortunately things can so easily be taken the wrong way when its written and not spoken and the people here are just very very passionate as im sure you guys are i personally have seen a few horror storys on here in the short time that ive been keeping my snakes (only 4 months) most of theese occurances could have been avoided either by better advice or a bit of research before purchase so dont take it too personally guys everyones just looking out for the snakes lol best wishes to you

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly