Identifying my ghosts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2011 :  20:13:45  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This maybe a really silly question but i was wonder if a ghost is just a ghost. or do you different morphs of ghosts. such as lavender ghosts and etc. the second question is can some one identify my motley ghost.

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY

Edited by - gmac on 18/11/2011 20:15:07

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2011 :  20:22:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, it's a motley ghost.

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2011 :  22:13:07  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is there a certain type of motley ghost though coz ive seen so many different colours of ghosts but what makes the colours if u get what i mean. so can u get for example a lavender corn can there be a lavender and a lavender ghost. or another morph ghost

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2011 :  22:22:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it looks to me as a ghost motley, not lavender ghost or any other ghost morph. What did you buy it as?

Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2011 :  22:40:43  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hypo Motley ghost is what it said on the box. So what makes their colours different between all the different ghosts

1.0 staffy x beagle

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2011 :  22:46:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is the different genes, lavender ghost has the lavender anery and hypo, diffused ghosts / ghost bloodreds have the difused anery and hypo genes. yours is more than likely a ghost motley not what it says on the tin. you cant get a hypo motley ghost that would be a hypo motley hypo anery, so is a ghost motley.

Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2011 :  22:56:44  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok thanks think i need to study my morphs a bit lol

1.0 staffy x beagle

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2011 :  23:37:17  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the difference in colour and shade between one ghost and another ghost is all down to the lineage and natural variation, just as people have differing skin tones

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000