Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

SheWolfey
Hatchling

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2011 :  16:20:08  Show Profile  Visit SheWolfey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Indra got her name... because I just liked it. It reminds me of India
Exciting story XD

1.1.0 Cats (Baccus and Isis)
0.1.0 Carolina Corn (Indra)
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2011 :  19:41:04  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Venom: I didn't choose, my mummykins did as she wanted to scare the neighbors.
Char: Anery that looked like she had lumps of charcoal for her saddles when we got her. Not Charmanderor Charizard as some weridos would think with their crazy Pokemon obsessions.
Ember: It was red.
Rattles: He's a moody git that always rattles his tail.
Ozzy/Ozzie (Not sure on the spelling yet XDXDXDXD: He's jet black, he's a king and somehow hose two make him like the Prince of Darkness or something. Plus he's probably bite off a doves head too and spit it out if he could, maybe. And wasn't so soppy.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Toki
Hatchling

230 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2011 :  19:57:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Toki our first hognose was named after the character Toki Wartooth from the Metalocolyse series as he was so adorable and carefree.
Mort our kingsnake is named after Mort in the Terry Pratchett discworld series. (Am planning on naming many more along these lines ;))
Remi our bearded dragon ... like the name :) inspired by a doctor in the TV series House.
Red our corn took us forever to name! Settled on it as she is named afetr many amusing film characters and ... she's red lol.
Mia our albino hognose ... pretty name for a pretty snake (and the OH wouldn't let me name her Bella :()
Freddie our hognose ... gotta admit i'm a big Queen fan and the little hog is very quirky.

We have an Ultra corn that needs a name :) she's orange and a light creamy/brown colour. Any suggestions would be awesome ;)

Albino Cali King - Mort
Normal Cornsnake - Red
Ultra Cornsnake - Syd
Albino Hognose - Mia
Red Het Hognose - Freddie
Bearded Dragon - Remi
Boa Constrictor - Io
Cats - Jack and Nola
White German Shepherd - Jack

We have a little amel corn up for rehoming.
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=29268
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2011 :  20:30:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Corno is my son's snake, and despite us throwing loads of (in our opinions) really cool names at him, that's what he was set on lol!

Ooooh orange and cream..... sounds pretty! No ideas currently though.

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2011 :  21:14:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Toki

We have an Ultra corn that needs a name :) she's orange and a light creamy/brown colour. Any suggestions would be awesome ;)

TERRY

(chocolate orange)

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2011 :  21:39:12  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
all my corns have tree or flower-based names (except the rehomes) i think i must have been going through a tree-hugging-hippy-c**p phase lol
i have/have had:
Birch
Spruce
Petal
Maple
Hazel
Poppy
Ash
Orange
Beech
Lavender
.....are the ones that spring to mind.........and a Rex and an Oscar and the anery striped motley holdback is currently (and imaginatively!) called Anst

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 21/11/2011 :  09:59:47  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I always try to pick mythical/fantasy names or name my pets after favourite characters ..in the past ive had rats called Buffy,Willow,Arwen,Chinchillas called Gandalf and smeagol etc you get the idea soo..

Eddie..was originally planned to be called Smaug after the dragon from the hobbit however the night before i picked him up i went to see iron maiden live at the o2 was still on a bit of a high when i picked "smaug" up lol

Artemis ..i love greek mythology and thought itd be very fitting to name her after the greek goddess of the hunt

Eve..i wanted something biblical and i thought eve was kinda ironic lol

Barl...me being geeky again if anyones read the Innocent/Awakened mage series of books by Karen miller (if you are a fantasy fan and you havent read them you really should!!) they will be familiar with Barl for those who havent Barl is a powerfull mage who holds godlike status throughout the books though she was a historical figure and is only actually present in one of the books (a prequel)

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly