Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Regalmatt
Egg

United Kingdom
87 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2011 :  00:22:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys,
My baby is on pinkys, had her for 8 weeks now, she feeds well every 5 days, in a separate rub. Tonight was different... After feeding I put her back and usually she disappears to a hide immediately,but tonight she's roaming about as if lookin for more. I tried her on 2 pinkys a few feeds back and she regurged one. Is it time to try again with 2, 1 still leaves a small lump, but not much. I've got fuzzies in freezer but they look about twice size of her widest part. She's puttin on about 1g a week, she weighs 19g.
Please help.

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2011 :  01:05:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If it is leaving a bump, i'd stick to just one for now, when it stops leaving a bump, try 2 or the a fuzzy.

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2011 :  06:59:48  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Think mine was 20-21g before I tried 2 pinkies. But I only used 2 until they ran out. But theyvwere quite small pinkies. Yesterday was her first fuzzy day and she's 25g now.

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page

LittlestarRed
Egg

United Kingdom
99 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2011 :  09:36:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got Nagini on large pinks now. As you may remember she also regurged when I tried her with 2 Pinkies. The large pinks are leaving a bulge and she's doing well with them! I was lucky as Hubby picked them up on his travels, but Reptile Kingdom might do them? I need to pop in there for some Rat fluffs/fuzzies (our new Royal is greeeedy!!! LOL) at some point this week so I'll ask.

0.1.0 Carolina Corn Snake 'Nagini', 4.8.0 Royal Pythons, 1.0.0 BRB, 1.0.0 Honduran BCI, 1.0.0 Yemen Chameleon 'Jasper' and 1.0.1 Beardies 'Snuggle' & 'Beanie'
Go to Top of Page

Regalmatt
Egg

United Kingdom
87 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2011 :  11:02:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheers Donna, I bought some 'large pinkys' from reptile kingdom but to be honest they just look like normal ones. No bigger than I've fed her before!
Go to Top of Page

LittlestarRed
Egg

United Kingdom
99 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2011 :  21:29:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh ok, that's odd! I'll bear that in mind! Have to keep looking for somewhere else local that does them then!! :-/

0.1.0 Carolina Corn Snake 'Nagini', 4.8.0 Royal Pythons, 1.0.0 BRB, 1.0.0 Honduran BCI, 1.0.0 Yemen Chameleon 'Jasper' and 1.0.1 Beardies 'Snuggle' & 'Beanie'
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000