November show
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cattNmo
Hatchling

182 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2011 :  12:14:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So the november donny show is open to the public and I know its been arranged by a different group but as I missed that last one I AM going to this one with spending money. But no one seems to be talking about it. Is it going to be as big (ideally not as busy, lol) as the june show??

And is any one else planning to go?
Do doors open at 10:30??

Thank you
Catt

Three corns, a dog, a cat, 2 kids and a future husband, Yes its a MAD HOUSE in leicester area.

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2011 :  13:38:05  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Do you know what date its on? I might take a trip down for a few supplies and look into what snake i'd like next. I'm thinking of getting a Thayer's Kingsnake, but it'll be a while before i can get another.

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page

mkmattyk
banned

United Kingdom
837 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2011 :  15:05:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it on the 6th november, thinking about going myself
Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2011 :  15:17:35  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ah good a sunday. Means i may be able to come with Mrs Simmy

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2011 :  16:14:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
trying to persuade mother to take me
not planning on going early though. have been early every time i went, to get in as early as possible, but this year not sure if i am buying anything, so might just come down around half 2 to see whats left and what deals are going on
and donny is always on a sunday

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2011 :  19:09:44  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Im in the same mind set as you CattNmo, I want to go and I think I will go but im just concerned because no body is talking about it lol.

* 2.1 Corn Snakes (Arthas - Normal, Tilion - Anery Lav, Yavanna - Stripe) * 1.1 Cape House Snake (Jenson & Ginetta) * 1.0 Carpet Python (Irian Jaya Jag - Grantly) *
* 1.0 Amazon Tree Boa (Omen) * 1.1.2 Crested Geckos (Brindle, Harley, Noumea & Farino) * 0.0.2 Gargoyle Geckos (Pazuzu & Vesper) *
* 0.0.1 Mexican Red Leg Tarantula (Aragog) * 1.1 Leopard Geckos (Kara & Darwin) * 1.0 Dog (Labrador - Barney) * 1.0 Cat (Casper) *
* 1.0 Western Hognose (Hamilton) * 1.0 Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake (Tweek) * 0.0.2 Common Musk Turtles (Erin & Ira) *
Go to Top of Page

cattNmo
Hatchling

182 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2011 :  10:22:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Less than a week to go now. Getting excited now but OH is coming with me to add a little control to me :( However we have room for another one (the question in corn, BRB or ball python) Think we ruled out balls. I'd have another corn he quite likes BRB hummm

Three corns, a dog, a cat, 2 kids and a future husband, Yes its a MAD HOUSE in leicester area.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000