New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stuart619
Hatchling

United Kingdom
230 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2011 :  12:17:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a cold coming on so feel a little rough, Stuck in work today and last night wanted to get an early night and it turned out that the snakes had other plans.

They were all out and about, falling off stuff and banging around. I was woken up every hour between 12-5 and know that whilst I am stuck in work they are all sound asleep in their warm hides just getting ready for another night of mayhem.

I wish that Monty would realise that he is too big now to climb up his plant

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2011 :  12:40:35  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oh dear. Hope you feel better soon xx

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

tordyjo
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2036 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2011 :  13:14:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hopefully the day will fly by, must have been a night for it, i'm sure i heard mine fall a few times - sounds like an elephant coming through the roof at 2am

LillyCrystalHarry
1.2.0 corns, 1.1.0 cats tropical guppies who continually breed

Go to Top of Page

garrie
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1148 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2011 :  13:15:01  Show Profile  Visit garrie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If they are causing you too much trouble - i would certainly be happy to take them off you

Hope you get better soon

^click for more pics^
Garrie - Halesworth, Suffolk. 1.0 AURYN (fire morph corn) 0.1 Puzzle (Cat)
Go to Top of Page

stuart619
Hatchling

United Kingdom
230 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2011 :  13:52:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I bet you would garrie I think it's all part of snake keeping though. They are due a feed tomorrow. I think I'll do it tonight and let them sleep it off.

Go to Top of Page

garrie
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1148 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2011 :  14:06:57  Show Profile  Visit garrie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tehehe Hopefully your body will get used to them making noises and they won't effect you/wake you up as much - either that or you'll need a few whiskys before bed to help you sleep better

^click for more pics^
Garrie - Halesworth, Suffolk. 1.0 AURYN (fire morph corn) 0.1 Puzzle (Cat)
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2011 :  14:10:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh dear,it isn't man flu is it!!
Hope you feel better soon and your snakes calm down a bit.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2011 :  14:17:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha I think my snakes will have to work out how an air horn works to wake me up, they are in my bedroom at the moment and I do hear them when I'm awake and the noisy rustling roaches crunching on dog biscuits and the silent crickets that are anything but silent but once my head hits that pillow its lights out until the 3 alarms wake me in the morning. Buy some ear plugs, that way you dont have to mute the snakes, lol.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2011 :  14:27:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Haha I think my snakes will have to work out how an air horn works to wake me up, they are in my bedroom at the moment and I do hear them when I'm awake and the noisy rustling roaches crunching on dog biscuits and the silent crickets that are anything but silent but once my head hits that pillow its lights out until the 3 alarms wake me in the morning. Buy some ear plugs, that way you dont have to mute the snakes, lol.

I hate you right now lol. I'm the kind of person that gets woken up by a pinhead size cricket tiptoeing across the bedroom floor!

0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2011 :  14:31:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great mental image but its true I will sleep through anything. A neighbours caravan went on fire and the gas canister exploded blowing bits of caravan right over my house onto the roof and into the back garden and I slept through it.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2011 :  14:35:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That really is not fair! How the hell can you do that?!!

1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2011 :  15:54:51  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lota you sound like my eldest son. Slept through earthquakes and, worryingly, the smoke alarm. I am a heavy sleeper but the important stuff I wake up for

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000